script for xanax?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crownic, Jul 6, 2009.

1. No none of it is.

2. Got the buspirone...... taking my first pill in like an hour, fuck i do not want to take this shit at all....

3. Took 5mg, I'm supose to take it twice taily
    +15 mins
    A few of my muscles are twitching a bit ( mostly my legs), a bit of shallow breathing, nothing really to bad. Feels like I just drank a beer as well. I have tons of nervousness just because I had a pretty bad mindset going into this, but who knows maybe things will be better. If this is the worst of it then my worrying was pretty stupid.

+30
    Don't really feel anything at all, I feel perfectly normal... Talking to people isn't really any different.. This is my first dose so maybe in a few days it'll be a bit different.

4. I'm not being rude but what do you expect to feel? Just wondering =).

5. I don't really know..... I expected to feel SOMETHING.. like anything... Whats the point of taking them if I feel no different?

6. I guess from what I just read, it takes 6 weeks to notice any change, which is similiar to anti-depressants. Here's a website about it Buspirone | Life and style | BMJ Group , in case you want to learn more about it.

7. Thanks, I couldn't really find any solid websites for this drug, I was looking up the wrong name though. Clannad :p

8. No problem, hope it helps.