script for xanax?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crownic, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Well, dude, the only one I didn't take was the remeron, but buspar made me feel weird and zoloft made me tired.

If you get that buspar let me know how you dig it. Haha, because it is some crazy shit.:D

2. I would see a psych before making your decision

3. Will do ! Getting some tomorrow around noon so I'll see what happens. Have you mixed weed with it before? How did it turn out?

4. dude drugs react to everyone differently, you will never know till you actually try it.

just please don't doctor shop for drugs, that's a very bad idea.

5. if you really need this for your anxiety why do you care about what mixing weed with it does?

and if you do really need this, go see a psych and they will help you out.
    and to homerk, yeah my doctor gave me .5 mg xanax, which do nothing. he gave it to me hoping id stop bitching about anxiety and telling him my ssris didnt work.

and no matter what psych or doctor you go to, IF you do get on an anxiety medicine, they WILL prescribe you an ssri to take with it to help with the depression also. take it, try it, it might help. keep an open mind if you really want help with your problems, dont go in there looking for xanax.

6. I am keeping an open mind, hence why I'm taking what she offered. And I don't want to quit smoking, but I heard mixing different drugs can be a bad thing. I'm getting this to cure anxiety so I can hang out with friends and actually enjoy life, and most of my friends smoke. So if I cant smoke with it then I'd like to know.

7. #47 wraughbit, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    to be honest, I think this kid is just fishing for a xanax script, as the title says. I doubt he's trying to get help at all, he's just using his marijuana side effects(social anxiety) as an excuse to get benzos.

[yes anxiety is a side effect from weed, deal with it]

ssri's have very little to do with the reaction of THC in your brain. it might make you feel different vs. not smoking with the SSRIs, but probably not noticeable, mostly because there's no way to test it.

Honestly though man, social anxiety is all in your head. anxiety is a side effect from smoking weed and weed will only intensify it,(it varies person to person) whether you like it or not. you have to learn to control your smoking(specially in certain situations, think ahead).

8. No disrespect, but you don't know anything about me. I may have done a bad job of describing my situation and that would be my fault, but things like this are difficult to explain over the internet.

9. #49 Acid Raindrops, Jul 7, 2009
    Sorry they didn't give you a benzo dude.. I'm going to try to get prescribed xanax (or something similar), when I do I'm going to see about seeing a psychiatrist if my medical insurance covers it.

wraughtbit, I disagree. I have had social anxiety all my life, if I sit and stress and contemplate on life enough, I can sometimes achieve a different mentality temporarily making me a tad bit more social but you are right it is just in your head, because it's obviously some type of chemical imbalance. In fact, my gf almost broke up with me yesterday because over time because of my social anxiety I have learned to bottle emotions and thoughts inside my mind, and in time trained myself to try to hide them deeper in my conscience, which isn't any better because I can't even concentrate on what people are talking about anymore in order to have any input even if I was feeling like I want to talk to someone, and my emotions are still there too, I know this because if I drink enough to the point I black out I explode and start trying stupid shit like stealing my parent's car even thought I have my own and breaking neighbor's windows and tearing the house apart and if I happen to have a lot of love I want to release while blacked out, people are scared of me because I'm stumbling around like I have just done ether but yet at the same time like I'm on ecstasy and think I'm going to rape them or something. Also, not just alcohol, over time say a year or more someone can say something simple to me and I'll explode and see red and feel like I'm going to kill.

This is NOT something I can get over by just trying to meditate and evaluate my life and just overcome it, it has been with me since infancy, it's probably imprinted in my DNA now and that is what a part of me thinks is normal, I need a drug like xanax, maybe something else more suitable or a combination to be able to release my emotions and thoughts like a normal human being to prevent myself from going crazy and it could very well be the same for this guy, going through a father's death at a young age is not easy and can cause a lot of psychological problems. But then again, I'm mostly speaking for myself in this post, I'm not going to be prejudice either.

10. Yea maaaaaaan, I've met people with sever social disorders before, I understand. Even those people can get over it without drugs. The only mental illness that can't be outlived is sever genetic disorders. Everything else, can be 'fixed' with the right mindset.

It just sounds to me like you're relying way too much on drugs. YOU and your mindset is more than half the battle, the drugs are just the catalyst.

11. My roommate had a prescription for that shit and I sold it at one point. Some people like it. I'm not really sure how I would react to it.

12. I took 2mgs my first time and I blacked out for nearly two days. It was insane, it's a terrible drug. I do enjoy it though. If I hadn't lost my last bar I'd probably be addicted to it to this day. That or I ate it and I don't even remember, either way, fuck it.

13. #53 Acid Raindrops, Jul 7, 2009
    It hasn't changed since starting the use of drugs, I'm still the same as I always have been as far as I can see, the only thing that has changed is the reliance of drugs because I started using them and experienced being normal and realized there's something chemically wrong with my brain. Perhaps I could get over it, if I saw a psychologist all the time, but I doubt it. I need drugs!!! :smoking::D

Just kidding, I always have had low will power, perhaps I just need a major ego death and move up a little in life. But drugs certainly do help me fight the battle, but I certainly don't want to become addicted to benzos, that is the only fear.

14. Maybe some DMT is what you need.:rolleyes:

15. I was actually talking to the OP but that's cool too man. lol

16. She gave you the choice of Remeron for anxiety? She's fucking with you bro, just keeping you from having benzos. Tell her you are serious about the dose, like 1mg a day for starters. Then do how you wish as far as saving up. Then she gives you stronger doses. Then you can use it for both reasons then. I don't blame her though because a few of you ought to be banned from ever being prescribed half the shit in the pharmacy. Jesus Christ you don't ever confuse needing a prescripstion medicine with wanting one. Adderall along with maturity help change my life and entire way of think years ago, I would have been an old without a job by the time I wised up if it wasn't for it. I realise the benefit adderall has and enjoy every now and then due to my now wanting to try stronger speedy substances.

17. #57 Acid Raindrops, Jul 7, 2009
    Lol, it does help for like a couple days, but only because you are thankful for being alive then you go right back to your regular ego.

Where you on a prescription for adderall? My dad as well as I were wanting to get a prescription for that because we both are certain we have ADHD and he has witnessed some horrifying stuff from me on SSRI's, but I hear people say to avoid adderall and that it has some really bad effects after extended use?

18. I have a script for adderall, as for long term sides, I haven't seen any. I day though. My mom also has adhd and she takes it everyday, she has not complained about anything at all.

19. I definitely know where my ADD comes from. I'm just trying to get over it with exercise therapy while I'm still young.

20. alot of your anxiety is more than likely caused by smoking weed, as was said before.