script for xanax?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crownic, Jul 6, 2009.

1. How hard is it to get one? I've had social anxiety and depression my entire life, and I know I really do need it. I'm going to the doc in a few days and just wanted to know what to say. Should I just tell him how I feel and take what he gives me?

2. Tell him the truth about your anxiety, maybe toss in that you get panic attacks. I would probably leave out the depression part, or he'll probably try and push ssri's on you, which he'll probably try and do anyway.

3. Just tell him you feel like everything is trying to get you. He'll understand.

4. woah man i wouldnt even want a script for xanax
    it screws with my life enough even when i only get barred out 2-3 times a month

ya but say anxiety or insomnia, you will prob start with the small ones but you will get perscribed a greater dose due to tolerance

5. i just walked into the clinic and asked for it... lol hahah

6. Well its my family doctor and my mother told me that she is stingy with pills... I really don't want to take any SSRI's because I feel once my social anxiety is fixed that the depression will come along with it. Thanks for the replies, anything else ?

7. Oh I live in Canada by the way if that changes anything

8. I'd go with anxiety over insomnia. I said I had insomnia and he wanted to put me on ssri's, I said 'fuck that' then he gave me Ambien. I asked for xanax and he said that he doesn't think I need it.

Did it work?

9. Why not both? Anxiety is known to cause insomnia.

10. well if you have both make sure you tell her about the anxiety. Maybe say you cant sleep because its so bad. Yeah, fuck ssri's they are designed to fuck with your brain chemistry permanently. If you really have serious depression then fine, but now days they try and push them anyone who isn't all rainbows and sunshine 24/7. And you can say good bye to MDMA, if you're into that.

11. I haven't been able to sleep well at all lately, been getting to sleep at like 4 - 6 am. That might just be because of summer though. And I don't really want to touch ssri's, those side effects look nasty.

12. im so sick of this man, i know what my anxiety is and i know i could benefit tremendously from a script for benzo's, even if only used as directed, or in big moderations

imean, of course i'd abuse it every now and then, but im sick of this SSRI bull shit they're putting me on (citalopram), i know i need a benzo but i know i cant just say that without sounding like a drug feind

but yeah in a legitimate response to the OP, im in the same boat as you, but minus the depression, i know a benzo will benefit me, i just dont know how to get it.

13. There're always IOP's but I'm kinda sketched out buying drugs online. But if anyone knows of any legit IOP's pm me. Or you can try mexico if you live near the border.

14. yeah i'd love a PM with any legit IOP's as well. Please.

15. Lol ya, just played it up. Said i used to be on it... did it twice:D

16. Making a trip to Mexico is where I get my medicine. I was prescribed .25mg of klonopin which did NOTHING for me. I take 1mg of xanax a day and am able to function and sleep perfectly. It takes me 3mg to blackout so I make sure to stay under that.

17. Have you ever had any problems crossing? I had a (ex)friend who brings roids back, and once mdma, and he's never had any problems. I lived in pb for 2 years right off garnet, but I was always too paranoid to bring anything back.

What part of sd are you in?

18. Panic attacks, panic attacks, panic attacks.

I have a script for #80 1 mg kpins every 28 days.

19. Mission Valley. Walking across is the key to not getting caught. If you drive, expect to go to jail. When you go across you don't go through any type of drug screening. You simply give the border patrol agent your passport and state what you are bringing across and then walk past. Never been hasseled.

20. Do you declare the xanax?

I haven't crossed the border since 07 before they required passports. I got lost down in tj, drunk off my ass, and some how walked back like 5 miles to the states. Not sure how I survived:cool:

I used to go to USD in linda vista before I got kicked out.