Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Rick Simpson's hemp oil vs. hash

• Please log in to reply

jims555

jims555

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
I'm curious if ingesting hash would get the same benefit as rick's "hemp oil".

the way i understand it, hash is just the trichs off the plant. is Rick's method getting just the trichs dissolved in a solution, or does the hemp oil contain more than just the trichs?

i appreciate the answers guys
thanks

adslapme

adslapme

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 58 posts

clinton

clinton

OMMP patient & grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 763 posts

I'm curious if ingesting hash would get the same benefit as rick's "hemp oil".

the way i understand it, hash is just the trichs off the plant. is Rick's method getting just the trichs dissolved in a solution, or does the hemp oil contain more than just the trichs?

i appreciate the answers guys
thanks

Most hash is produced by mechancal processing which removes the trichoms, which can be pressed into hash. One mechanical method is the ice process.

Simpson's Hemp Oil is a solvent extraction - it picks up the trichomes and also the oils where the CBD, CBN etc are. CBD is known to heal may diseases. Hemp oil is better than hash.

clinton

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users