The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Smoke Before or After.

• by JohnLajoie
  • Jul 04 2009 04:30 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • High as ?Fuck?

• JohnLajoie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 438 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:30 AM

Should i smoke a ciggerette before or after i smoke weed, to get a better high. Thanks :wave:
Replies (19)

Similar Topics: Smoke Before or After.     x

• Registered Abuser

• nestacle
  • Bronze Member
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:33 AM

Smoke more weed to get a better high.:smoke:

• Dekkon
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:33 AM

All my friends smoke ciggerettes after they get high. Though, I honestly I don't smoke and don't plan on it, so no input from me.

• Hello Japan!

• kingspadebud420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:35 AM

fuck smoking cigarettes after smoking, does it even get you more high? :confused:

• Baked like cookies

• vtskater802
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:35 AM

personally i think tht cigs are quite stupid on a count of they dont do much to you when you smoke them alone

• Registered Abuser

• nestacle
  • Bronze Member
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:36 AM

fuck smoking cigarettes after smoking, does it even get you more high? :confused:

Fuck cigarettes period lol. I know people that claim it does but whatever...I don't think so.

• Registered Stoner

• SuburbSmoker420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:36 AM

You know whats better to smoke after weed? More weed.

• lar20
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:37 AM

ive smoked a cig once or twice after smokin bud even tho i dont smoke cigs and they made the high more intense for a couple minutes

• PipPipPip
  • BrainCells!
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:39 AM

Me and my friend smoked a ciggarette for our first time we didnt expect it to make it any better we were just high and we ran out of things to smoke :P

• Guru of the Ganja

• GlitterPaws
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 665 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

If you're going to smoke a cigarette anyway, I would recommend smoking one after you smoke your Cannabis. You said that you were looking to intensify your high. Therefore, I would wait about 5 minutes after you toke, then smoke a cigarette. You will get the buzz added on to your ascending high.

Although I do not condone the use of cigarettes or tobacco in general.

• Journeyman Weed-somellier

• mong
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:46 AM

Tobbacco can act to improve the amount of tetrahydrocannabinol that your lung can absorb. But you only need a little and adding more won't help. A smoke after a joint won't get you higher, but I like it.

Also, anyone in s/e qld holding? Stingin.

• PipPipPip
  • jayb1rd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

I smoke about a pack a day...and I always smoke a cigarette after weed. It doesn't make you "higher"...the weed just increases the nicotene head rush...which only lasts a couple of minutes.

• Guest_IMME_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:14 PM

this site is gay

Edited by IMME, 15 October 2009 - 09:27 PM.

• Banned

• **BlaZe iT**
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:28 PM

Listen buddy, I have the answer. Get a pack of newports. They are the best to get you that buzz you want.

Smoke a cigarette Right after your done smoking. As soon as you feel the weed high, smoke a cig. You get a nice head rush.

• Banned

• DutchX8
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 688 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:29 PM

I get incredibly high if I smoke a cigarette after blazing, I don't know why it hits me so hard. I'm not a cigarette smoker, I smoke one every couple of days at best. But earlier today I took one hit off my one-hitter and I was slightly buzzed. Then I smoked a cigarette and for about 15 mins I felt like I had just smoked a huge blunt.

I guess it's different for everybody, but it definitely makes me feel higher.

• Marijuana Enthusiast

• IlikeTV08
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

It doesn't get you more high. How could it? It's just the nicotine buzz emphasized by being high. It's like eating after you smoke, you enjoy it more

• Pip
  • vsoccer1818
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:49 PM

I agree with jayb1rd. its not a bad idea to smoke a cig after u smoke weed, if u like smoke cigs. It makes the head rush from the cigarette stronger but it has virtually no effect on the high from the weed. the only problem is that cigarettes make you less hungry.

• Untitled

• Blank Kush
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:57 PM

All a ciggarete does is give you big head rush from the nicotine. In terms of getting you "higher" it doesn't. You just expirence a intese head rush for like 4 minutes. I don't smoke ciggaretes by the way. I tried it after smoking for a while, and i said screw it, and stuck to weed. Plain and simple.

• Banned

• PipPip
  • jaredc
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

i saw a thread about this a few days ago that said you are supposed to smoke cigs before weed

• BlueBats
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 549 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:28 AM

I just quit smoking cigs about 2 months ago. I can't say I get less high now.
I smoked weed and cigs together for 4 years, if there is an effect it is very mild.
If you don't smoked cigs I see no reason to start now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved