Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

List of SF Dispensaries (no card required)?

• Please log in to reply

ohhellosteve

ohhellosteve

^__________^

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hey,

Just wanted to know which dispensaries in San Francisco don't require a mmj card but can allow you in with just a doctor's recommendation. I know that about half of all dispensaries do this, but it would be nice having a full list.

So far, I've got:

-Alternative Patients Co Op
-Green Door
-Green Cross
-Grass Roots
-Divinity Tree

Thanks for helping out!

(I'll try updating when I can) :)

Edited by ohhellosteve, 03 July 2009 - 05:17 AM.

BubbleFunker

BubbleFunker

Female Canna-Maniac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,869 posts
To my knowledge, in Cali, any dispensary should accept your doctor's recommendation, as long as the doctor's office can be gotten hold of to verify your patient status.

The whole club verification card is merely a convenience. If a club turns you away for only having a doctor's recommendation, I would take up that issue with Americans for Safe Access to find out more about the actual legality of a dispensary demanding you have a club verification card.

Your doctor's recommendation is your legal document, over that of club verification cards.

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

420-4-ever

420-4-ever

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
grass roots divintry tree will take a doc rec

ohhellosteve

ohhellosteve

^__________^

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

To my knowledge, in Cali, any dispensary should accept your doctor's recommendation, as long as the doctor's office can be gotten hold of to verify your patient status.

The whole club verification card is merely a convenience. If a club turns you away for only having a doctor's recommendation, I would take up that issue with Americans for Safe Access to find out more about the actual legality of a dispensary demanding you have a club verification card.

Your doctor's recommendation is your legal document, over that of club verification cards.

I've always been told that recommendations should be enough, but I always get confused looking through websites that say an actual card is required (when in fact they are not).

Thanks for the help guys!

austintheviking

austintheviking

TheTokableOne

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
every club allows u to go in with just a recommendation however some clubs require u to have the official ocbc card or pay like a membership fee to get in but the amount is very low

Mr_V3NOM

Mr_V3NOM

Proud ph(X) Dad

• Gold Member
  • 244 posts

Edited by Mr_V3NOM, 03 July 2009 - 07:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users