Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmxblaze, Jul 2, 2009.

1. We have a liquor store a few blocks from my house I decided to ride my bike over there its a 5 minute drive and this white truck pulls up right next to me at first I thought the worst maybe he was carrying a gun.. Dude says "Hey man, do you smoke weed?" I'm like wtf is this dude a cop? He then goes on to say "Dude I'm not a cop I'm just a new seller with some chron lookin for customers.. and reaches in his glove department pulls out some fat nugs. The funny thing was that I went to the Liquor Store to make change to buy some weed and this dude just rides up on me bought a 8th of purps and an 8th of Diesel right out of his car and rolled back home.. I asked him why he picked me out of everyone and he goes... Dude you look like a stoner.. just helping a brother out.. Best shit ever.

2. go to the hotel.
    go to the front desk.
    ask "where could u find someone under the name of.." then spell "W-E-E-D"
    done.

3. LOL dude in no fucking way would that ever work....Anyways I feel for ya guys about 2 months ago I thought I had a steady guy, and then he flaked out on me (he was the middleman) oh well that was for the best shit was seedy as hell. It's hard seeing as how I'm 24, but good thing is I'm starting classes in less than 3 weeks so hopefully things will go well, and I'll find something decent within the next month.

4. That's my problem. I'm over 50, live in a state without compassionate use laws and I use it for medical reasons. I'm also a professional and I have to look the part, so I look nothing like a stoner. It sucked until I saw my next door neighbor blazing one night with friends in his dining room with all the windows open (not too bright on his part) but I asked and he is going to hook me up.

That will give me two contacts for now. Otherwise if I go cruising around the local university or hang out at 7/11 I'll just be creepy old guy.

5. Ohhh, he won't last long. How did he know *you* weren't a cop, or worse?

6. It gets harder when you're in your 30's and look straightlaced. I finally got fed up with not having any weed that I tried the craigslist strictly platonic route. After a week of waiting for the right ad I contacted someone and got 1/4 for $90. I'm pretty sure it's complete crap, and I had to drive 45 minutes to get it but it's better then nothing while I work on getting more contacts and/or grow my own.

7. should post a pic? we'll tell you if its crap lol

8. i'd either mass PM people on GC (I heard people love when you PM them asking for hookups) or ask your local PD, they probably know whos slangin big time

9. It's as simple as walking around and asking people... i've gotten 3 dealers like that... 1 was a douche... the other rarely deals but the last was reliable... i walked up to random guys and was like "hey, you guys got some trees?" some said no, i was like thanks anyway and kept trying, eventually after like 5 or 6, one was like sure man what do you need? it was tight lol

10. I'm pretty sure it's crap but I'll get a pic up when I get home from work. It does smell skunky as hell though but NOT worth the $90.

11. it better be crap if its not worth $90/quarter.. around me any good bud will cost you 120 a quarter :(

12. Craigslist to buy weed... I've seen it all.

13. not till you've seen me buy a gram of pot from my mother

14. HAHAH :hello:

15. You should TOTALLY measure it out right in front of her. Say, "I'm not sure this is a full gram."

16. Im in the same boat. I have a guy who i get Dank from here in town but hes not very reliable and is usually out when i ask him. I usually get mids from a friend of a friend. Acutally this friend hooked me up w/ both of these dealers but sadly they are BOTH dry and have been for a few days.

I feel sketchy wandering around town, randomly asking strngers if i can buy from them. Partly cus i grew up here and am always afraid ill run into someone i know and they will tell my parents.

God I wish my little bro smoked cus a good percentage of the new people i have meet while being back in town for about a month, used to work w/ my brother at the movie theatre. If he smoked he'd have me hooked up but he doesnt and im dry and slightly desperate...

17. When you are ready for the dealer, the dealer shall come to you.

I'm was new here, and I was asking tons of people who looked like stoners where I could get some bud. Week went by, and no luck.

Then, one day I was chillin at Micky D's, and this group of skater kids walked in. They sat next to me, and one of the kids said "Hey man, you smoke weed?" Of course I replied enthusiastically, and he hooked me up with a gram or so. It was shitty weed, but not bad for my first toke in America.

Couple days after that, I let some kid at my college bum a smoke off me, and we got to talking, then the subject of weed popped up. He offered to hook me up, and I bought a decent $40 sack off him.

The next week, I did an English paper on Medical Marijuana, and my classmate (Sits next to me!) sees it and says "..Hey bro, if your interested, I could hook you up with some good shit."

After class, we go out to his car, and he pulls out a bag full of the best looking weed i've ever seen. He's been my dealer ever since, and he always has the best shit.

18. #58 PurpDurp, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    Get a RooR shirt man. If they smoke they will most likeyly know what it is and if they dont smoke they wont take to much notice. If walk around hangout spots like a mall or something and look around. A nice giveaway would be if someone said nice shirt haha then ask them
    Oh and how the hell does someone sell week on craigslist. Thats like walking into the police department asking if they wanted to buy ahaha. And i'd be careful buying cause it might be the cops trying to lure people in

19. you pinchin my bag woman!?!?

20. HAHA Like get him to the greek