Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

800mg Oxycodone

• Please log in to reply

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
Posted Image

Guy was cool he let me take off the cover and taste it. Paid $430 total.

420Bear

420Bear

Peace, Love, Weed and LSD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
Someones gonna be having some good times!

sistermol

sistermol

such a clean old man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,147 posts
can i have one? please?

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
damn I get ounces of heroin for the same price:eek: be safe with all that

Guest_thescrevenator_*

Guest_thescrevenator_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
now that has noddin' all over it. that's a fire deal man. only price I can get on ski is 60 an 80mg or 20 a 30mg. +rep

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

damn I get ounces of heroin for the same price:eek:

Hehe I'm gunna stick to pharms for now :P Yea I know it's a bit expensive, he wanted $55 a pill. Oxy never really comes around here so I figured I'd stock up since I can't get fentanyl.

Codone

Codone

I love you, Pandora.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,984 posts
Wow thats a lot of cash for what you got. I guess it would be worth it if you dont have a tolerance. Could you not get a deal for buying so much?

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
not too bad...$43 a pop...not the highest i've seen them go for but not the cheapest either...overall good deal

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

Wow thats a lot of cash for what you got. I guess it would be worth it if you dont have a tolerance. Could you not get a deal for buying so much?

I'm hoping 30mg insufflated will get me to a reallllly nice feeling and 40 should make me nod out. I'd consider that a pretty low tolerance.

Glad everyone thinks it's not a _terrible_ deal, I tried hard for $400 but he refused, prolly cause he knew I'd take em.

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
if you do 40mg a day that's a $20 habit......nodding off percocets is a low tolerance....40mg is pretty decent IMO

imBaked

imBaked

MoB

• Gold Member
  • 1,977 posts

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
Yea that's with 150mg of benadryl and constant weed smoking until I start to nod heh.

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
everyone knows canada has cheap product, you're not informing us of anything new with your prices:rolleyes:
  • Codone likes this

Codone

Codone

I love you, Pandora.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,984 posts

everyone knows canada has cheap product, you're not informing us of anything new with your prices:rolleyes:

Dont americans literally drive to canada for cheaper pharmaceutical drugs? :P

zos

zos

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
this is why i refuse to buy oxy unless its some kid stealing them from his mom prices.

king_43

king_43

lost

• Registered Upgraded
  • 660 posts
thats whats up! Been waiting on them things for a minute! Just a few more days my bro keeps telling me.. Hes never let me down yet! Ill be there sooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!11

210hustla

210hustla

$$$$$

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,284 posts

now that has noddin' all over it. that's a fire deal man. only price I can get on ski is 60 an 80mg or 20 a 30mg. +rep

those prices dont make sense? I would just buy 3 30mg for $60 than 1 80mg for $60...

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
perhaps codone...out my way we just go to tijuana! can't quote you for some reason:rolleyes:

FTG

FTG

Registered tripper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

those prices dont make sense? I would just buy 3 30mg for $60 than 1 80mg for $60...

They make sense, it's just that price for whatever is around. I'm sure he doesn't have a constant source for both 30s and 80s or else the price wouldn't be so high.

Dont americans literally drive to canada for cheaper pharmaceutical drugs?

There will always be someone in the thread saying it's a rip off. You could post the flamest chronic for $50 an 8th and someone would say WOW I'D NEVER PAY 50 FOR AN 8TH NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF BUD IT WAS. Oh well w/e.

Bank404

Bank404

Loud Steps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,643 posts
that was good money:) you got a good deal esp since oc is kinda rare to ya area.
Be careful

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users