Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

EMERGENCY!!!! I need to clean my system immediately!!!!

• Please log in to reply

PizzaTheHut

PizzaTheHut

I am Joe-KING!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
I have a job interview tomorrow at 2 pm for Blockbuster. Adn on the application it asked it I would submit to a drug test if asked....of course I said yes.

anyway, I thought they forgot about me, so I've been toking up like mad. Although it has been 2 days since I 've smoked, and even then it was only a few bowls....nevertheless, I've been a hard core toker for months now.

Plus, I'm a pretty big dude (THC is stored in the fat cells)

so....I need to clean my system QUICK LIKE.

Any help!?!?!?!?

deadphish46

deadphish46

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts
i had the same shit happen to me a few weeks ago. here's the thread.

http://forum.grassci...&threadid=41021

i drank about 130 oz of water, which isnt much, and passed. you should call up and see what kind of test it is. if it's saliva, drink about as much as i did and you'll pass. if it's a piss test, drink like 225 oz and good luck. try that surejell shit mentioned in my thread. good luck let us know how it goes

wee-one

wee-one

heonlysmokeswhenyourhigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts
take niacin....500 mg tablets, one at a time, a couple times a day. you can find them at walgreens and such...... in the dietary suppliment part.

work out ALOT! it burns the fat and thc out. plus it will be good for you.

drink cranberry juice.

drink as much water as humanly possible. the more you drink, the faster you will flush all of the thc out. plus it wont be too hard to drink alot of water if you work out alot, and take the niacin, those pretty much make you drink more water

and, use the search button............

PizzaTheHut

PizzaTheHut

I am Joe-KING!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
the search button can kiss my ass

Sensi Enthused

Sensi Enthused

• Registered Upgraded
  • 611 posts
Whoah, don't be hating on the Search option.

PizzaTheHut

PizzaTheHut

I am Joe-KING!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
Has anyone here ever worked for Blockbuster?

Do they drug test?

teh application just said they might, not that it was mandatory.......

damn....I really really need this job...........

I have 8 liters of Water in teh fridge now getting cold....im about ot start guzzling tyhose down, and refill them when I'm done.

my roommate has bottle of niacin pills in his cars he's gonna let me snag, and he told me about a drink at GNC that will clean your system quick fast (does it work)

Damn, i'm really stressing this.....

h4des

h4des

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
GL man

PizzaTheHut

PizzaTheHut

I am Joe-KING!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
Thanks y'all

My girlfriend's friend used to work at the same Blockbuster, and she says that the only time they drug test is for workman's comp.....lets pray she's right.

Oh well..

When Crystal (my gf) gets here, we're lighting up a fat ass blunt....

so...

Fuck the system.

weedeater

weedeater

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,389 posts
no one really answered this if they say they might drug test you will they definitly do it.

deadphish46

deadphish46

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts
dude are you sure it's not post-employment of some sort? my company will drug test if something happens on the job and they think you may have been high. so maybe it's one of those deals. and fucking call and see what kind of test it is! if it's saliva you're going to pass. you pretty much have to blow a hit on the swab for it to work.

i dont think i could go to work high though. i get yelled at for bagging the damn groceries too slow as it is, but apparently 2 kids who i work with that i havent met yet (ive only worked 2 days) smoke every day on break. i gotta meet these kids.

but yea call blockbuster man. if theyre suspicious, who cares? cause if you pass, well then, they had no reason to be suspicious right? and if you fail, they were suspicious you were going to fail and you do. there's nothing to lose by calling them.

EuropeanVW

EuropeanVW

Maaaaan, who got this?

• Old School
  • 1,958 posts
A drug store around here called Eckerds has a thing like that on their application, asking if you'd take a drug test if they requested it. They don't drug test employees though, its just like a test, or whatever. But this might not be true for Blockbuster.

WookiesAreCool

WookiesAreCool

God (B)Less America

• Old School
  • 2,595 posts
dude i have the answer

RED BULL

It has Niacin, B6. B12 (to get the color in yo pee) and all that good stuff, so check that shit out

peace

jeff

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)