Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Making opium is ... SO EASY.

• Please log in to reply

xlikelocusts

xlikelocusts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,635 posts
I cant explain exactly how to make opium as its against forum rules, but basically if you can grow a flower, you can get opium. For me opiates/pills like vicodin,percs are very hard to come by. How does opium compare? And how much would you pay for a gram of real quality opium?

UU_ood

UU_ood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,113 posts
Not sure about opium prices but why not post some pics? I'm interested.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
It takes A LOT of poppies to make opium, I hope you have a big flower garden...

maleadapted

maleadapted

frizzle fryin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,911 posts
i live in a small town in minnesota and i can find opium for like $30 a gram. the opiates in opium are codiene and morphine

xlikelocusts

xlikelocusts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,635 posts

It takes A LOT of poppies to make opium, I hope you have a big flower garden...

How many is a lot? I have acres upon acres of land.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
Acres and acres would do it, pray the police don't do fly-overs in your area, there's a reason you don't see big drug fields alongside the road...

Guest_110100100420_*

Guest_110100100420_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
you don't need a field of poppies to make some opium for personal use. im not sure how many pods/plants you need, but it's not a crazzzy amount.

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,449 posts
Takes about 2-3 pods to yeild about a dose of opium from lanced pods

xlikelocusts

xlikelocusts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,635 posts
bigorange, lets say I wanted to obtain at least 10 grams of opium. Roughly, how many plants would I need?

I<3MDMA

I<3MDMA

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 161 posts
just make 301;)

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
lol making opium takes a little more than just growing the poppies and getting their insides

but the raw materials will get u fucked fo' sho'

xlikelocusts

xlikelocusts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,635 posts
Yeah I know it does, but Ive cultivated mushrooms and synthesized DMT before, so it couldnt be that much harder. Im actually pretty sure its a lot easier, so Im not worried about a few extra steps.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
If you've synthesized DMT you can probably handle making opium, it's simpler chemistry (if you made synthetic DMT for sure, I'm less knowledgeable on synthesizing DMT from plant sources). I'm not sure but I think for 10g you'd need about 100-150 of the correct variety of pods, maybe a little more.

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,449 posts

bigorange, lets say I wanted to obtain at least 10 grams of opium. Roughly, how many plants would I need?

Depends on the strain of poppy.. A rough estimate would be .3 to .5 from each pod, so thats like 20 or so pods to make 10 grams

Poppies are incredibly easy to grow, more so than cannabis.. Basically you just throw out poppy seed on some tilled soil in fall or spring and a shit load of poppies will start coming up

Im not going to tell you how to collect the opium, hopefully you can figure it out on your own.

Keep in mind, if you do collect the opium, this will be raw opium, and it's not so great for smoking, further purification is necessary for a good smoke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users