how long does grasscity take to ship?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by folied, Jun 30, 2009.

1. I made a large order of about 15 or so little things (papers, pipes, rolling machine, etc), and one 30cm tall bong on May 19th from Toronto, Ontario (Canada, for those who don't know).

When can I expect the magic to be on my doorstep?

2. I ordered a piece from GC to New York and it took infinity to get here...but as a consolation prize, I got a nice 10 page letter from customs.

3. Grasscity's based in the the Netherlands.. International shipping's a real bitch, trust me.

4. I can't imagine customs being too ridiculous in Canada...

5. thats bullshit if they take it i just ordered one yesterday and im mailing the cash in today and i live in boston MA so its prob gonna take really long -__-

6. [​IMG]

7. ^what was tha point of that

8. I ordered a cheap glass bong from GC last year and it took something like 3 months to get here

9. Hey guys, I'm in australia (Sadly) where I live a new law has taken place that all smoking impliments are illegal (even too adults..) and before that law the bongs were all crappy anyway (cheap glass with rubber gromets and brass stem and bowl) I would like to buy a moderatley nice bong, maybe a perculator with an ash catcher or something, but before I waste money on something that may not even arrive, will I be able to recieve it or not?
    I still live with my mother, who is rather okay with me toking since my 18th birthday and it's her idea that I either get a vape or a bong with good filtration, being someone who has never smoked it herself, I think that is very kind of her.
    Anyway sorry to blab on, all info appreciated.
    Cheers and happy smoking :)

10. Nope, customs will take it and you'll get a nice letter from them telling you when to show up in court.

Seriously though, they'll take it.

11. Well, It's decided I'm leaving this country as soon as I have enough cash haha.

12. Use a homemade bong...

13. I have a double perculator made from vitamin water bottles and a brass stem and cone, I'm sick of it and want something that doesn't taste like cancer.

14. I live in Los Angeles last time i ordered i order a glass pipe as a guest it only took 10 days to get to my house this time I ordered another pipe and a joint holder with my account and it still hasn't came its been 17 days since i ordered it and 11 days since it shipped.:mad: Does anyone know how much longer it would take to get here.

15. lol wtf thats some crazy shit

16. Shit probably takes forever I honestly have not nor do i plan to buy anything from GC. I literally have 2 headshops down the street from my house (ok shit more on the cheap side) and if I took a trip downtown which is about 15 minutes away theres a couple shops with the biggest selection of glass works your eyes have ever seen.

17. #37 SirenWasHere, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pointless post is pointless.

18. Your pointless.....ever think of that?

19. 14 days and still waiting on mine to virginia

20. placed a somewhat large order 16 days ago..i hate customs :mad: