Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreenGryphon, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Last time I had some good mids was from a twenty sack of 'corn' I got while out at PV. That came straight from Dallas. It was lime green with a fair share of seeds, but I kid you not when I say that it shitted on some so-called 'dank' that i've had. I can't find it for anything around the H though.

2. #22 jessanddaron, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009

dallas is where the corns at

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-aAINE1zJU]YouTube - FAT B - POPCORN[/ame]

south dallas and pleasant grove is covered in corn. i used to be able to go through this shitty ass trap in oak cliff with a walk up window hood style that ALWAYS had 20's and 50's of some bud that was covered in trichs no joke. 20's would be like as much as they could stuff in the little dime bags and 50's would be like quarters...it had a seed every now and then which is probably the reason it was so cheap but it killed the "dro" that people were selling for 50-60/8th...

that was back in my foolish days i would think twice about going back. (if anyone knows oak cliff im white lol)

3. Keep hearing the corn is around but always turns out to be schwag. Def the headies/dank are in Dallas but finding the guy can be tough sometimes. Some of the dankest stuff I have seen is in East Texas Tyler/Longview. Houston seems to be the easiest to find specific strains.

4. houston has schwag for cheap and dank thats bomb. no mids ever. i usually puff on the dank and make schwag hash.

5. ugh son! texas reppin it hard here in gc:smoke:
    definely dallas/austin have some good of everything :p

6. I'm in dfw and I got some Sour d last week and white widow before that. My connect is a little dry some I just got some popcorn shit lately. I'm looking for some more dank and a better connect though.

7. what are you talking about? I know alot of people who sell dank and for really good prices.

Schwag and mids are cheap as hell in my area, great if you smoke a lot of blunts.

8. Just gotta' know the right people....I live in Frisco and there's nothing bud mids so I have to go to Dallas to get fire.

9. My connect just dried up - he decided he's gonna stop selling because he's paranoid.

So now, I have to find a new dealer in the DFW area. I always get nervous trying to find someone in Dallas - you can mess with the wrong people if you're not careful.

Ugh.

10. oh man, the popcorn buds were a classic in houston. i used to get it from theses dudes in sugarland and missouri city. Say what strain did you pick up from B-Dog? I gonna hit him up before midnight after i get some fireworks.

11. i just picked up a qp of blackberry and shroomy d, my friend knows the grower in austin,.

12. fuck been here in atx for some time and just now finding the good weed haha .. getting some white rhino monday and also some sorta kush lol

13. ii dont think that there is a such thing as mids in texas. lived here all my life and its always reggie, popcorn(which costs the same as the reggie if you know the dealer like me:hello:) and dro. which is all those dank ass strains you see here in the stash jar.

14. yeah thats the dumbest thing i ever heard, im guessing you think we all own cattle too huh?
    lets see theres the dalllas has the dalllas cowboys , san antonio has the spurs and the alamo and boarwalk and austin has south by southwest, and we have houston!where fuckin lean was started from so why wouldnt we have great bud in texas?

its not like we cant order the dankest seeeds as well and grow them just as well.
    plus unlesss your gettting your bud from a direct grower then your gettting your bud on drug highways that stretch alll acrosss the us.

im sure if you live in texas and or any northern state above all the way to minnesota your gettting some of the same stufff.

15. popcorn=mids.

lb of corn=900-1000

lb of reggie=300-500

so, no, mids is popcorn and if you get them for the same price as reggie (20 a quarter) your dude is giving you free weed basically. if in fact this is true, who knows, congratulations on having a good mids hookup:cool:

16. yeah man i've never ever seen popcorn in houston, i mean i've seen some good ass reg that comes close to popcorn, but if you've actually SEEN popcorn there's no seeds in it, it's some fucking fire ass mids. a zone of reg is 30-40, a zone of popcorn is usually 70+

17. lb of reggie down here - 200-250

reggie down here is sold in dimes-$10-8grams. twentys-$20-16 grams? and OZs. for $25 . that popcorn does run a little higher than that reggie though ..unless you know the dealer like me;)

18. If you know the right people it is around..

Of course I just prefer to grow my own dank and buy the cheap shit.
    I am in the DFW area.

19. youre talking about shit thats brown for those prices. i would prefer to talk about weed that people actually smoke and isnt just bagged up seeds and stems. ive been all over texas (including houston) and ive NEVER come across anything close to an 8g bag for 10 bucks.

20. I'm havin' trouble finding anybody with popcorn buds or reg. All I can get now in north Houston is the dankity dank.