Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Where to look for 420-friendly roommates?

• Please log in to reply

fezz5544

fezz5544

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
I need to rent out a room in my place in the LA area and would really like it if there were a website or something where I could list it. Any ideas?

Similar Topics: Where to look for 420-friendly roommates?     x

Ohheywolves

Ohheywolves

Sotally Tober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
Craigslist.

Blurry

Blurry

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts
Craigslist.com under the looking for roomates section. A lot of them say whether or not they smoke weed or allow it, and if not you can email a bunch and ask.

fezz5544

fezz5544

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
Thanks, guys. I've already been combing CL and I posted my ad there. I was hoping there was a site that would help narrow it down more.

BlackHoleBonus

BlackHoleBonus

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
If it really becomes a limiting factor, just smoke in your car?

Weed.Wacker

Weed.Wacker

Fancy Footwork

• Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts
If you ask, don't use your actual email. You don't want to ruin your chance on moving to a place. if they say no, then that sucks. But if you really want to move in use your real email and tell them and just pretend to be a whole new person =P

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts

If you ask, don't use your actual email. You don't want to ruin your chance on moving to a place. if they say no, then that sucks. But if you really want to move in use your real email and tell them and just pretend to be a whole new person =P

he needs to rent out a room...not rent one:p

Volosity

Volosity

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
i might be interested, I'm leaving Louisiana in about a week or so. i could rent it. im nice, 22 hard worker and have extensive knowledge on hemp :D

sfsc

sfsc

beanut putter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,592 posts

i might be interested, I'm leaving Louisiana in about a week or so. i could rent it. im nice, 22 hard worker and have extensive knowledge on hemp :D

Over a year old dude.

four20ny

four20ny

Four20NY

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
If your looking for a 420 friendly roommate in the New York area, you can post to or check ads in our classifieds section all free. http;//www.four20ny.com

KinkySwitch

KinkySwitch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts

If your looking for a 420 friendly roommate in the New York area, you can post to or check ads in our classifieds section all free. http;//www.four20ny.com

I know this is really old, but is there such a place for WA/Seattle? More geared towards MMJ patients perferably, but not a must.

TrollSack

TrollSack

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Ask kids playing basketball.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users