Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Questions on dextromethorphan HBr, USP

• Please log in to reply

ills

ills

this, is so fucking great

• Registered Upgraded
  • 616 posts
just snagged a bottle of these capsules that contain 15mg of "dextromethorphan HBr, USP", just wondering whether this is the correct active ingredient that will make me trip and not sick or whatever else.

Also, will 300mg of this substance have me tripping or what will i be feeling?

hobo

hobo

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 463 posts
ya 300 shouldnt be that intense of a trip though, but if its your first time it will probably do..i generally end up with around 400 and trip decently, tho many people take much more...u can google for dosage calculators too

ills

ills

• Registered Upgraded
  • 616 posts
aight thanks, maybe ill try and find some more somewhere around the house hahahha. thanks man.

Guest_DMOB12_*

Guest_DMOB12_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
300 mg is a good starting dose. Don't exceed 450 for your first time (just my opinion)

Just posted this in another thread like two seconds ago.

Yessir it is DXM. A 4 oz. bottle is 354 mg of DXM and an 8 oz is 708 mg.

Edit: I did'nt answer your question, 4 oz is a good starting dose. My usual dose is 700-1100 mg but I am stupid and have robotripped countless times. That brings me to my next tip: don't do it too often for some people (like me) it is addictive. Too frequent usage has been known to cause HPPD, depression, anxiety disorders etc.

Happy trippin'

ills

ills

• Registered Upgraded
  • 616 posts

300 mg is a good starting dose. Don't exceed 450 for your first time (just my opinion)

Just posted this in another thread like two seconds ago.

aight thanks man, i guess ill just take it in a bit and see what goes down. May have to take a trip to walmart to snag a couple more bottles of these hahahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users