best way to eat shrooms?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hbstoner16, Jun 28, 2009.

1. With my experiences, I would have to say, go buy a bag of barbacue chips, but a cap or couple stems inbetween 2 chips, and there you go...all you tase is the barbacue.

2. yesterday i experimented with putting the shrooms in a food processor, some vinager, lemon and onion, then cut it all up. open a can of tuna mix the stuff from the processor and season to your liking... leave the mixture in for like 4 hours so everything mixes in nicely. then grab some bread, spread the tuna in and wala... you've got a great tasting sandwich and no yuckyness from the shrooms, plus the high kicks in faster. don't believe me? just try it, you'll be thanking me for days...:D

3. My two trips I ate them in peanut butter sandwiches.

4. Na i beat you all lol best way it to roll them up in a fruit roll up taste so dam good

5. i cant belive people think they taste bad, i and my friends all love em, but i also eat other shromms in salads etc. They taste really just like any other ole shroom. nothing special, not bad. we often will pick and eat right in the field as we go along, eating and picking for later.

6. most of the shrooms i've consumed have a bad tarty like taste that makes me gag, heck just thinking about it makes me gag...

7. Both of the times I took them I just ate them, then chewed on a stem after the effects had taken effect.

My friend couldnt stand the taste so he covered them in ranch dressing.

Doing it that way our trip lasted almost 6 hours, and I felt different the whole next day, including major headaches the next morning.

DONT take them without someone else there, even if they are tripping too. Chances are one of you will not "freak out", plus its just more fun to have people around when tripping.

If you are looking for the most bang for the buck try the lemon juice thing, but if this is your first time I would skip that. Try it after you know whats coming.

Oh, BTW Im sure you know this already, but nature is f-ing amazing when tripping. Go outside away from strangers and just ride it.

8. personally i love them with MnM's the chocolate blends in very well they dont even taste bad either if you handed me some shrooms and said i could eat i would just scarf em right down without anything to drink. can you eat stale popcorn? then you can eat shrooms plain if i could have and food to put shrooms on though in the world it be a nice slice of good pizza

9. I'd go with this.

And don't listen to all the people telling you that you "need" a sitter, if you're comfortable being by yourself, then you should be just fine. It's not like salvia, you're not going to lose your mind and go completely bonkers, its like a very intense weed (mental and body) high with visuals.

10. get jack in the box tacos and put them in the tacos!:)

11. Look up the Lemon Tek, or just chew them and swallow with some juice

12. #32 Kurtis, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
    I have a feeling all of these different ideas and vibes people are sending you could somewhat change your mindset going into this, which could end up being bad for you. Don't take it lightly, research it first, then decide how you are going to approach it. Me personally on my first time experimenting with mushrooms I had no idea what I was in for, so personally I would wait until after my first time before I try and figure out how to trip complete balls. Be safe and have an awesome experience! :wave:

Oh and I'm not trying to say I'm an expert on psilocybin either, Only you know your own body and mental strength and etc. so just doing some research would be your best option I would think. Like I said people are different, some people can just handle it and don't need any sitters or research but still, better safe then sorry right?

13. Uhhhh, the same way you eat everything else? Put it in your mouth and chew maybe? I guess you could try the reverse eating from south park and eat em through your ass and shit them out your mouth later

14. Chew and suck the juices out, repeat.

I would plug your nose and defiantly take it with OJ.

15. First time, a whole 1/8th, and alone in your room?

Sounds like a boring trip. I'd suggest wait for a nice day, and take em with some friends. Also, take em with OJ...

I like to put em on my pizza, and wash it down with OJ. Weird combo, but it hits ya hard, and it tastes good!

16. This, if it's true.

Otherwise, I grinded mine up and put it in a glass of OJ and just chugged it all down. Didn't even taste the shrooms.

17. There's no if it's true, it's the Lemok tek. I can't believe all the people in here that are responding with absolute no knowledge and that saying the same wrong shit as everyone else. Sooo much disinformation.

18. eat em up chew em up....i dont even mind the taste...i kind of like it....i know its sick but w/e

19. I make tea. It hits harder, and your body doesn't have to try to digest the alien fungal matter.

20. Does that include the strems as well?