Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

do weed brownies smell?

• Please log in to reply

d0wny

d0wny

d0wny

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
soooo

ive been wanting to make some weed brownies since a friend of mine is in town, but im concerned about the smellinessness?

and another question... whats bud batter?

and another one... are the brownies effective without the bud butter?

thnx for any help.

Edited by d0wny, 28 June 2009 - 04:42 PM.

Similar Topics: do weed brownies smell?     x

BKKG

BKKG

Puts the Can in Cannabis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 802 posts
Weed brownies don't smell like weed. They do smell like brownies though.

Bud batter I haven't really heard of. I'll assume that you either meant bud butter, which is butter that has THC in it (made by boiling butter in a pan and putting finely ground weed into it for at least half an hour). But it's also possible that bud batter could mean batter (such as brownie batter) that has THC in it.

d0wny

d0wny

d0wny

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
yea yea you're right bud butter my bad.
:o

Guest_Jakelshark_*

Guest_Jakelshark_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Brownies dont smell like weed, but I once had cookies that did. Id chalk it up to the fact that the guy who made them still had the pot in the dough when he made it though. I wouldnt doubt he just threw weed into the bowl as he was mixing it.

And a fun fact, rice crispy treat style edibles dont smell too strange either...

Laughing Grass

Laughing Grass

-{MR. GRASS}-

• Silver Member
  • 1,230 posts

Korpulent Jay

Korpulent Jay

drink your fill

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
this should answer most of your questions
http://forum.grassci...e-tutorial.html
not all recipes of brownies need oil, thats when u use butter. Otherwise oil is generally preffered since it is easier not to burn than butter, even though butter can absorb more thc

kr4x

kr4x

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 609 posts
just put some kief in that butter and ur good to go.. heat that shit up and bam you got yourself some fine ass butter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users