Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Trazodone... the drug of no recreation? Not entirely

• Please log in to reply

NFloyd2357

NFloyd2357

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,779 posts
So until today, I agreed with everyone else here in that Trazodone had zero recreational value. I was prescribed it to fall asleep, but i never even took it. Well today i just really wanted to get high, so i decided to do a little research and experimentation. I looked at the way trazodone affects your body and how its metabolized, so i concluded that it could possibly potentiate benzo's/klonopin.

Now those of you on here that know me know i take a good amount of klonopin. .5mgs really doesn't do anything.

But here I am, 1.5 hours later, on 50mg of trazodone (left over RX i never used) and .5mg of klonopin. It feels like i took about 2-3 mgs of klonopin. I'm thinking about another .5 mg and a soma in about 30 mins or an hour (after i look up the soma interaction as well). I doubt i'll add another trazodone - don't wanna fall asleep

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 120 posts
Glad to see someone enjoys it.

Edited by 300, 27 June 2009 - 10:48 PM.
sounded really gay the way i phrased it

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)