Top 5 Videogames you wasted most of your life on

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by fly1ngdutchman, Jun 27, 2009.

1. COD series, gta series, kingdom hearts, super mario bros for N64, wwe games

2. Castle of the winds 1&2 pc
    Tetris nes
    1602 ad pc
    Fallout 3 xbox360
    And I'm racking up the hours on fallout4
    I had around 2000 on wow but quit when Panda Express dropped

3. 1) Halo 3
    2) Call of Duty 4
    3) battlefield 3
    4) minecraft
    5)fallout 3

4. 1)- world of Warcraft

2) world of Warcraft the burning crusade

3)- world of Warcraft wrath of the lich king.

4)- world of Warcraft catalysm

5)- world of Warcraft Mists of panadaria.

I started playing slowly at 13. By 15 I was playing 7+ hours a day daily, Before the age of 18 I had 2k rbg/arena rating and hit rank one of on my server. Ah the good ol days

5. Need for speed underground back in the 2000's
    Def Jam FFNY
    JAK & DAXTER [ORIGINAL]
    CALI OF DUTY (MW2 TO PRESENT)
    This one video game has been eating my free time away since college. Ummmmnnnuuuu "Homework"
    2 more years of this game til my first degree

6. Conquer Online 2.0

7. 1. Mindcraft
    2. Beyond Two Souls
    3. Skyrim
    4. Little Big Planet
    5. Heavy Rain

8. Pokemon gta fifa

Verstuurd vanaf mijn P7mini met Tapatalk

9. 1.) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
    2.) GTA IV (Xbox 360)
    3.) Duke Nukem 3D (PC)
    4.) FIFA Street (1 and 2, on PS2)
    5.) Madden (Xbox 360)

10. Donkey kong country 2
    Super Mario rpg legend of the seven stars
    The Sims 2
    Soul calibur 2
    Soul calibur 4

11. Halo 2 consumed me from 12-14, I had a buddy named Nate and he'd come over and we'd pull all nighters doing matchmaking, we'd kill a case of coca cola between us just trying to stay awake lol.

12. WoW is easily number one with the hours i logged.
    quake 2 is easily number two because of the hours logged and maps / mods i made and contributed on.
    unreal tournament series was pretty amazing and is easily number three because of the hours logged and the maps / mods i made / helped with.
    diablo series because i learned to hack games at this time. i used the bobafette trainer in diablo1 to hack characters to ungodly levels. we deconstructed it, learned about hacking the part of memory that stored the game while it was activly running. we made it rain the most powerful and rare items. in diablo 2 i got the perma ban so many times. i must have bought the game a dozen times. we learned to hack the server and made it rain set items on hard core. fucking good old days...

i realy miss WoW though. BC and WotLK were my fav expansions. BC was so fucking magical. i used to play it on my 60 inch panasonic viera plasma. i got screen burn in on the upper left corner. you can still see the undead warlock face there when the screen goes black lol! i was ranked in the top 10 durring WofLK on my lock to the point that i knew some of the GM's by name no shit. it was all of the griefing. you beat enough ass and everyone calls you a hacker. or they cry like little bitches when you block them from accomplishing seasonal quests for hours on end. fuck i miss that....hiding in a bush, waiting for someone to slowly creap up to the objective all the while trying not to set off the faction guards. back in those days they killed you for sure more so when they pissed off the flight master. as soon as they got close and you could see the animation of their toon doing the quest i would fear them. then all hell would break loose. again and again and again muahahaha. then when they were their absolute maddest, i would kill them off.

i need to find a new game to get into. i might try starwars battle front. that might be fun.

13. My cousin got Diablo 3, I haven't seen him since.