Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when weed gets boring?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ineedaneigthbro, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you should definitly try mdma make sure u get good stuff though

2. yea that sounds fun...

3. ya dude id just say take a month break and try it once and if its still not good then whatever man weeds not everything

4. Weed doesnt seem to get boring for me lol. But you could try doing some shrooms, they are awesome lol. Try mixing weed with salvia, thats stuffs pretty good too. Just dont try any of those hardcore drugs, they really arent worth it considering how bad they are for you.

5. Im at the same point, its just not as fun as it used to be.
    My tolerance is soo high, im finally taking a break.
    But as for friends, i think i need new ones.. They are like.. bud brothers, i love them but i know hanging out with them not baked is like.. would probably be boring.. So im kinda droppin them now.. They never chipped in anyways.. I always picked em up, smoked em out, paid for food, sent em home.

6. if you get high alot and are getting bored, try being sober a lot. I find that after about a week t-break or so my mind clears, like a fog has been lifted off, and your actually "sober" not in between sober and high. For me everything looked brighter and things were more fun and enjoyable. Also during the break find something you like to do, what ever it is, and stick to it. The end of the break should be when you stop wanting to smoke all the time. Then cut down on it a lot, so that its more fun. For example, if you choke the chicken every day it gets kinda boring, but if you wait a week in between it is very fun, same applies for weed.

7. Weed never gets boring EVER!! Unless your just smoking it and then staring at a wall.

8. I was going to suggest this as well. Great post justtogetby!

Seriously OP, maybe you should not make weed the be all end all of your life, and make it more of a fun thing to do on weekends. That goes for the rest of you blades that can't imagine life without it.

Seriously man listen to yourself. What did you do before you started smoking? Go hang with friends, meet a girl, go to the movies, play some sports, take a walk, listen to some music, make some music, go to a garage sale, ride your bike, build a model, fuck a model, watch TV, cook your favorite recipe, go fishing, masturbate, paint a picture, mow the lawn, go for a jog, lift some weights, plant a garden, go to the mall, take a drive with some friends, go for a drive alone, bake cookies...... do I need to go on?

9. As Doug Benson once said "weed makes everything funner" lol so like he said it will subdue boredom for a little bit but it still comes back you gotta find fun stuff to do man like hiking or going to the movies or something while stoned

10. I don't know man. I've been smoking multi-times daily for 3 years and still love it and get completely high and the only t-break I've ever taken was for a week a couple years ago while I was on vacation and didn't want to deal with finding a dealer.

Just try mixing it up. Do a bong sometimes, the next time do a joint or blunt, then vape the next time, and so on, just mix it up and since each method delivers a different amount of THC and cannaboids the high isn't always the same. If you don't have a vaporizer, I HIGHLY reccommend getting one, especially for the first while or if you use it sparingly it will definitely get you considerably higher than you do now.

11. Just like sex, spice it up sometimes.

Go smoke with someone new
    Smoke with your dealer
    Smoke somewhere you've never smoked
    Go do something while high that you don't normally do

Have fun and sometimes you need to change it up a bit. Or start mixing in other things like alcohol..

12. Four letters.

MDMA

Make sure you know what you're getting though, it often contains Meth.

13. Don't go through the gate. Just get better buds and change your enviroment you smoke it. Smoke out of different pieces while doing different things and with different people. Don't let it get boring because there's endless ways to create variations for yourself in it.

14. i agree with this guy

15. Go smoke and then eat abunch, then take abuncha ex-lax, then shit on a restraunt window!
    Or>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Or try [​IMG]

16. smoke some dank

17. Dont smoke everyday all the time, OR just smoike more to get higher when you DO happen to smoke out

18. Blah.......I'm having the same problem...going to go on a t-break....I'm already not liking it :(

19. 3 bowls?
    I live in B.C. and I take 6 to actually feel good effects, 3 bowls will make you high but it won't make you stoned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.