Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have Cali weed prices come down?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by qwik1, Jun 25, 2009.

1. We have to fight for our right to be protected. We're not ignorant or uneducated.

I feel very protected by my state laws. The feds dont pull me over, local LEO does and they follow these laws.

We have to maintain a stance that we ARE protected, and refute government involvement.
    Throwing our arms up in the air and saying "baww our laws dont protect us anyway because of federal law", wont get us anywhere.

State rights are the whole point of having states in the first place. States do this with taxes, gun laws, and other issues all the time. With MMJ its the first time the DEA has decided to act like bullies because of a state/fed dispute, and its total bullshit. Dont justify it for them.

2. "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."