Absolutely amazing - One of the most dangerous trails in the world

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by miguel007, Jun 25, 2009.

1. And we get to enjoy is all behind the security and comfort of our computer screens. Haha :p.

Crazy. Might put it on the bucket list, though :p

2. That's some crazy stuff. The video with that guy hanging made me kinda uneasy.

3. place looks like the perfect place for tripping on psychedelics

4. definatly not

5. There's water at the bottom, how dangerous could it be?

6. I'd pay to see this trail turned into some sort of reality tv death race.

7. That's cool :D

8. I don't care if there was a hot blonde holding a pot of gold waiting for me at the end,
    there is no way I'd ever walk that trail. Fuck that noise.

9. im pretty sure falling from that high and hitting water would shatter your bones... well im not pretty sure, but i know it'd kill you.

and dude in the o.p. video is walking that with ease

10. I was getting an adrenaline rush just watcing.

11. It would have been interesting to watch them build it. Man-made trails like this seem WAY more dangerous to me than most of the "scary" natural trails I've seen. This trail would never have existed if that ridiculous walkway was not constructed (and yes, I agree that I'd love to know just how the heck they built it). People stupidly assume that because it's made of metal and concrete, it's somehow safe for them to be walking across it. This just strikes me as reckless, and I'm not at all surprised that people have died. Probably from some of that concrete falling out from underneath their feet.

12. Thats so sick. I think I would probably walk it, but I would clip in for those beam balancing parts. I have good balance but I definitely don't want to die.

13. holy shit, I would so do that if I could be harnessed 100% of the time. But it looks like you do have to unclip some parts, not way I would do that. nope.

I agree with a previous poster, I used to be scared of heights, and I still am a bit, but now I love them, because it makes the rush that much better when your afraid of falling.

14. I thought about the concrete falling from under them too... but than I realized it was probably knocked out by falling rocks and is sturdier than that. If they repaired that trail I would walk it any day, but I would probably harness in, because honestly why would you not harness in? tryin to die?

15. Adrenaline rush...

16. smoke crack its safer and more fun...

not sayin i would smoke crack either lol

17. i love when he gets to the huge hole in the path

18. I'd run that in 20 minutes.
    anyone wanna race on it?

19. ^ sign me up dude, i love heights:metal: