--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. [quote name='"Cloud954']and there isnt really a difference in my mind. If your only gonna have a drink why even have the drink? its not good for you and it tastes like shit, its like eating poop no value to you[/quote]
    Some people enjoy the taste and it would be for the occasion and one responsible drink is not as bad as several. It's like birthday cake; unhealthy and a rare indulgence but enjoyable.
    Let's not make this the anti alcohol thread, you yourself love a different type of alcohol ;)

2. I had a vape for a long time, until about two weeks ago. For some reason, a ton of static builds up when I sit on my couch. Got up to turn my vape off, discharged, and burnt it out :(

3. I own and use about a g a day on my no2 so can I join?!

4. A glass of wine isn't bad for you, and a nice glass of wine tastes amazing. Beer on the other hand...ew.

But I haven't had a drop in months...last time I drank was over last summer because I was actually in ireland...

5. id love some wine if you dont mind ;)

6. I am vaping some nice bright green buds for st Patrick's day

7. [quote name='"flammzrant"']
    id love some wine if you dont mind ;)[/quote]

Yes! Come over and join me in va for red wine and sweet sticky cannabis ;]. We can both hit our vapes and apix tubes.

8. Just tell me where to drive :D

I don't know if you know, I don't think most do, but I don't own a vape so you would have to lend me one for myyyyy apix :D

9. [quote name='"flammzrant"']
    Just tell me where to drive :D

I don't know if you know, I don't think most do, but I don't own a vape so you would have to lend me one for myyyyy apix :D[/quote]

I say you start a vape fund flammz! Get a DBV refurb or something

10. i'm in the process of trying to sell some things so we'll see how things go down the road :smoke:

11. #13931 CDub 2 Trill, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    About an hour ago I ate 2.6 grams of ABV with chocolate ice cream, I feel a heavy body high coming on, there was some hash in there too.
    Does anyone know how to remove location from iphone 4s photos and videos we took a whole bunch

12. idk exactly for the iphone but for android at least just go to your camera>>settings>>uncheck geo-tag photos

13. Ooo I did know that actually. I do know your stemline to disc though from the apix thread.

You need to get a vape man =D. My stemline loves vapor <3

14. #13934 flammzrant, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    I myself love vapor too, I just hate saving money :laughing:

edit: I feel like someone's gonna tell me 'but vaping saves money for you!' but duh I know that :p

15. [quote name='"flammzrant"']
    I myself love vapor too, I just hate saving money :laughing:

edit: I feel like someone's gonna tell me 'but vaping saves money for you!' but duh I know that :p[/quote]

But vaping saves you m-...oh...yeah..

I feel you though, I'm just not sure what I'd do without my Silver Surfer. I'm dry right now, but last night before bed I decided to see if I could do anything with my ABV before I went sleep. Didn't have time or materials to do edibles or hash or anything, and I knew I could probably smoke it but =[. It tastes so bad....so I refrained and just ended up trying to vaporize it more xD. Which worked...so yay? But I can't bring myself to use any other inhalation method.

By the way, does anyone here sometimes hit their Silver Surfer straight from the wand? No hose/mouthpiece. It hasn't been too hot and gets you some tasty hits! Not that it doesn't taste great either way, but there's a bit of a difference with the tubing.

16. Literally the only thing stopping me from vaping full time is having enough for a unit (and my love of glass).
    That's why I chill in the vape club. I do consider myself fairly informed and I do have some experience to speak from, but most importantly, I am committed to the vapor movement!

I think if anyone needs some coaxing all they would have to do is talk to my buddy JesusGOTNailed. He owns some sexy glass, not to mention his baby SGxRoyal stem/8 collab.
    BUT
    His CRZ (shown to him by deezy) has made him put it all down for I'd say 95% of the time (excluding vapor bubbling with his Headford inline)
    He haaated it when a group of us would talk about vaping because he loved his smoke so much, but now he is essentially just like deez, even down to the vape setup!
    It's funny watching him exclaim things that we have known, like OMG I STILL HAVE SO MUCH WEED LEFT :laughing:

17. haha right on flammz! its cool to see you being a part of the thread. all you need is a vape fo your own.

:p i remember when jesus was like stop the vape talk i hate it. Now he barely smokes and finally has gotten to the point where you can not help but notice how harsh smoking truly is. He was a big smoker, right up to using big bongs to take big ole smoke hits, but his crz suits him perfectly! as mine does I.

18. Honestly, I think Jesus is some of the best proof you will find for vapor>smoke.
    I wish he was active in here. I'd love to see a skim through his stem8

19. #13939 Heosphoros, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    Haha that's interesting. Yeah I wouldn't say I have oodles of sick glass, but I definitely have way more glass than anyone I know. I really do love glass, and when I got my vape I never thought I'd switch exclusively but...here I am.

I honestly never really noticed how harsh smoke was though, like it never bothered me really. But now I take a large bong rip and it honestly feels just really weird. I'm also very used to how long vapor takes to absorb, so I actually think of smoke as really thin in comparison, since it gets absorbed so quickly it feels a little harder to play with. I find it odd cause I think that's one reason smokers don't like vaping - that they feel it's too thin. I almost feel like it's reverse!

And oh man I would love a CRZ. My biggest love (with glass, bud, and vapes being close seconds ;]) is acoustic guitars, and I'm obsessed with luthiers and gorgeous wood. I own quite a few acoustic instruments, and they kind of make up the decor in my room. Having a gorgeous wood-grained CRZ sitting next to them would be oh so fitting. -dreams-

20. Haha I don't know if I'd be blowing vapour onto my hand crafted Indian rosewood.