--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. #22941 Mr Horsepower, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015

A touch over 40£ for a dbv with 14mm water tool?! How the fuck can anyone afford not to own one on that side of the pond?!

Edit: didn't want to double post but, after having the lotus for a bit I can still say that this is my favorite vaporizer. I've been using the long aluminum stem because I don't really find a need for water with this particular setup. Do I get bigger clouds with the wpa? Absolutely. Do I get decently big clouds with the best flavor I've had out of a vaporizer with the stem? Without a doubt. Awesome product awesome customer service.

2. Has anyone heard of Linx Vapor? They seem to be a new company that makes wax pens.

3. One post count ? GET EM LWIEN

4. #22944 Steams71, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    mrmrmr.. Haven't returned it yet. New one and the dbv is scheduled for delivery tomorrow though.
    I kept thinking that I'd be getting an email telling me 'Sorry, but we got the price wrong"..lol But, it's due for delivery tomorrow...

Why aren't you using the j hook bud? Much better flavour than the stem..

5. Spilled wax all over my lotus torch. .
    And my other torch is really too powerful except for concentrates. .is the one you have working well horsepower ? I don't see the need to shell out a few more bucks if the cheaper one works well

6. It works great, but I don't see the need to buy the more expensive one if the honest torch performs well. The only thing is the upgraded torch not only looks nicer it has a nice weight and feel in my hand. When this torch takes a shit though I'll probably just scoop a couple cheap ones up from my local smoke shop.

7. New member here!
    Just got my Haze v3 last night and pretty much wasted the first attempt at using it since I tried to do so before fully charging the batteries. :p
    Weird that uncharged batteries might hinder the ability to heat up huh?

Pretty psyched to look at the possibility of not having to smoke, and stank like smoke, anymore, hopefully no, or less, bitching from the Mrs to go brush my teeth and change my shirt after puffing before I can sit on the couch next to her. ;-)

8. what a freaking awesome vape to start fucking combustion with ! You certainly won't smell like smoke but will still have a mj aroma. It's so much more pleasant then smoke.
    It's almost time for me to send my 2.5 in for a upgrade.

9. #22949 Steams71, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
    Well, my new FF to go and DBV +DLX arrived yesterday. still struggling with the FF tbh however, I did get some vapor (and a mouthful of dried abv!) from it. So my other one was definitely faulty.

Loving the DBV though. Big, easy, convection clouds, which I'm currently enjoying through my D-020d.
    I'm still in shock that I managed to get a brand new DBV, with all the accessories (Padded Bag, glassware, a 14mm whip adapter and a handheld water tool) for £39.99 //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/eek.gif The DBV amd the Firefly To Go (Spare battery and a wall charger) For 100£ or around 152$.

10. Oh shit ! Spilled water in the evo while it was heatsoaked at over 12 o clock for 30 min. Heard a sizzle but no crack. Turned it off immediately so well see what it looks like later

11. New Vape member here . Picked up a used cano classic for cheap . Been vamping for about 2 months and I love it in every way . I still use my bong with friends that don't care for there lungs but I'm slowly converting my friends to the Vape side lol I have a few people that come over just to use my Vape , and it's fine by me cause I get smoked out a lot now and have cut my spending in half ( I didn't think a Vape would be this efficient haha)

12. Did anyone pick up any black friday/cyber deals ?

13. Yeah i did I picked up a 1/4 of some great stuff

14. That's cool ! I was referring mainly to vapes but it's always nice to have fresh meds !
    I picked up a blemished ssv from 7th floor. Gonna try the ddavemod for efficient extractions. That was the reason I sold my other ssv's,took to much material. This seems like a great alternative.

15. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/bolt.gif

Years ago maybe but not anymore, not by a long shot..

16. Ohhh I thought we had gotten over yhe volcano is the best vape bullshit...

17. what do you mean? it's good vaporizer

18. #22959 lwien, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    It is a good vaporizer but Mrm was responding to you when you said that it is "one of the best".

If want to pay a premium price to be able to suck stale vapor out of a plastic bag and don't mind that it's a weed hog, than I guess, for you, it very well could be one of the best.

For me, I would much rather get a fresh hit with EVERY hit from vapor that hasn't condensed on the inside of a plastic bag.

The plus side of a 'Cano though is that it is virtually idiot proof with no learning curve which makes it a great party vape, but there are other "bag" vapes that provide the same things for a whole lot less money but what they don't provide is independent health certifications and those certifications that comes with the Volcano can give one some piece of mind although I have no doubt that there are other healthy alternates that don't cost nearly as much.

19. Ever since I got my Extreme Q I haven't even touched my Pax. Now I regret ever buying the Pax, probably will only save it when i need a portable vape.

I vape at home 99% of the time so I don't think I'll be using it much anyway