--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. what do you mean so you can use glass? What are you using it with now? Picture?

2. This is my current setup for my Sub..

[​IMG]

This is what I am interested in sort of...
    [​IMG]

There is actually an even newer design. I just saw it on MM's YouTube channel. Looks amazing. That is my intended purchase, but I don't see it on their website yet. I don't mind waiting though.. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/emoticons_humor_divertido_msnanimal_com-96.gif

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's pretty nice man. I didn't buy the dry tube. Just the the Apollo heating element and nail. I have 2 different tubes that I use it with. Both with water filtration. Never even hit it dry.

It seems like you're kinda set on having a full sublimator set up?

4. Pretty much.. lol.. keep it all name brand.. j/k.. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif

I just think the ideas that are incorporated in the design of the newest piece takes into consideration a lot of nuances that Sub users could benefit from. Check out Marijuana Man's Vid.. Its on the table in front of him after the 1:35 mark..

5. What do you guys think of the Titan 1? I cant afford anything better, and it was on sale so i grabbed it.

6. Love my pax. Benefits are too many to not vape!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea, I think I'll order a lotus on my lunch break. I'll be back here in a few days with pics I hope

8. @pazuzu33 I love the pax too was using the Krafty for a bit which was also awesome but battery life was terrible. Anyone on here tried the verdamper? It's not portable its stationary but IMO on par with my digital volcano uses a lot of weed but what a high it delivers.

9. New high temp lotus inbound! Should hopefully be seeing it by the end of the week.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Still using my MFLB, still love it. The PA I got broke, but they shipped me a new one within a week. I was also gifted the finishing grinder, but don't know how to clean it :/ anyone know how I should clean it without fucking up the wood?

11. Coconut oil?

12. I'm trying to clean the build up of gunk on the metal part, can I even take this off? Will coconut oil clean off weed build up?

[​IMG]

13. yep it should well do so long as it's organic... Nah I'm kidding but coconut oil should work it's good for cleaning your hands and scissors after harvest if not then use rubbing alcohol.

14. I only have ISO at the moment, and I would have to take the metal part off cuz I don't wanna fuck up the walnut. I wonder, if I clean it off with ISO + qtip could I save and vape the gunk once the alcohol has evaporated? Or should I just throw the gunk away? lol.

15. Well when I clean my pax is use Iso and cotton buds and pipe cleaners just go to all efforts to stop your beautiful bud from tasting like alcohol cause those first few vapes are nasty until mine has burned all that alcohol off

16. I've cleaned my box once since I got the replacement in June. I caused combustion and the taste was awful so I cleaned the screen with ISO + the lil brush it comes with and did that a couple of times. Let the screen dry in front of a fan and avoided the taste of alcohol lingering. Did you let it dry?

17. There's every chance I would've but probably not for long enough even with trying to burn it off with the unit but you know what it's like when you're wanting the awesome draw from a clean vape haha.

18. Yeah, I feel you lol. Just let it air dry completely next time and there should be zero taste. Love hitting a fresh bowl in a freshly clean vape. :)

19. For sure, wish I had solvent less oil available here so I could vape that in a pen something like CO2 would be awesome.

20. Anyone ever wore out a pax??