--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Decided to try out the vapexhale evo again. Heard they made some improvements from last year. That sale over the weekend kinda nudged me into buying it anyway. Didn't get the new hydratube since I already have the SSFG hydraline. Looks like it will arrive tomorrow. VAS strikes again....

2. I recently acquired an Arizer Solo. Has forever changed how I medicate. Just enjoyed a load of Jet Fuel on #4.

3. Hey everyone, I brought a gpen snoop Dogg about 6 months ago and it's rubbish, can someone recommend and good VAPE the gpen just burns doesn't vape, money isn't a issue as I want to get the best out of my herb, thanks

4. Like TeeJay said, 9/10 pens suck.

I've heard good things about the grasshopper and Zion.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE...

The Mighty - $400 Some say its the best portable on the market.
    Solo - $130 (ebay) One of the best overall vapes.
    Pax 2 - $250 Good, but very portable.
    Air - $250 Good, very portable also.
    FireFly - $250 Good, also very portable.
    ETC...

5. Started vaping two years ago with my lil green hotbox. Picked up a PAX1 and a Mighty after that. Nothing like some smooth, tasty, vapor on a hot day.

6. Finally got the evo. FedEx fucked up on delivery which resulted in me getting it a week later. Called and talked to vapexhale,ended up being sent a couple elbs and a vapexnail. Good to know a company stands behind their product and is willing to compensate for things such as shipping delays which isn't necessarily their fault. Although that is the only shipping option on their site so far. Should I try it out tonight ??

7. Milkshots or gtfo mrm!

8. I will this weekend for sure !
    Holy cow...this beast Is totally different from the one I purchased last year. They definitely reworked some of the internals. Milked the hell out of my möbius. Vapor was just pouring out of the evo into my lungs. I barely(.05g) the bottom of a elb and set it to 2 and got smacked in the face with a gigantic vapor cloud. Can't wait to try out the vapexnail when it gets here. I am now a big fan of the evo !!

9. I just got a Pax 1 today and I can't fucking wait to try it out. I would have gotten the Pax 2 but I was on limited funds and since I have used the Pax 1 in the past I know it is a good vape. My only issue is that I am out of weed and I haven't found any all day, so here I sit looking at my new vape hoping that somebody hits me up soon about some herb.

10. Congrats Mrmrmrmr! I absolutely love my EVO! It's in regular rotation with my MiniVap and LSV for nighttime duty.

By the way everyone, I haven't spent much time on this forum lately. Besides being extremely busy, I would like to identify myself as a Haze Rep since August. I sent a note to the mods here on GS asking what I needed to do so I wasn't tagged as a shill. Never did get a resolution back for that so I'm putting this out here on the most popular vaporizer thread.

Although I work for Haze now, I will continue to enjoy other vaporizers. In fact I have a Zion and Grasshopper on the way!

11. #22752 mos619, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    Fuuuuuuuuuck I lost my hana mod and my kiss AC moshing to System of a Down, but I kinda feel like it was worth it. Like I ain't even mad

12. probably was ! They play a good set ?

13. I didn't even know soad was still touring. Just think it gives you a reason to get a new setup.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

14. It was for Riot Fest and it was fkn amazballz. They had to stop playing after their first song cause like 4 people were either injured or otherwise incapacitated

15. I'm going back today and hoping that I can find it or someone turned it into the lost and found

16. The Zion is really catching my eye now that the grasshopper won't be here for awhile. Orders should be shipping in October might have to grab depending on what the initial reviews are

17. You find it?

18. No it's either buried under 6" of mud or someone grabbed it. Filed a claim with their lost and found but my hopes aren't high

19. I LOVE my Ascent. So easy and casual. I can simply walk down the street enjoying the flavor and effect of y personal favorite Super Jack.

Anyone here interested in a Vape crew hike here in Los Angles?