--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I am saving up all my ABV for a year. So when I move into my house from my apartment I can make a large batch of brownies. Did you make them the same way as regular brownies? I have herd of people just mixing in the ABV straight into the brownie mix. Curious how you got such good results.

2. Just mixed it straight in after grinding it up super fine in a coffee bean grinder.

3. Easy enough. Thanks for your response. I was iffy on if you would taste the burnt popcorn taste or any other adverse taste seeing how it is ABV but I am sure the brownie does a good job masking it.

4. ok looking to get a new vaporizer, I currently have a magic flight box that I love. However I am just looking for something new to try out.
    Here are the three I am considering and my thoughts on them...

PAXII - portable and discrete
    Volcano Digital - Just awesome home unit, however so so pricy.
    Mighty or Crafty - good reviews and still fairly potable, just not as discrete...

Or any others if you suggest. I like the new da vinchi but the reviews were not that good.

5. Get the Pax 2. I bought mine a while back and the thing works like a champ. Only thing is it will get a bit hot depending on temp and may burn sometimes but nothing serious.

6. What was the problem with them ?

7. My vape set up is finally complete. Was gifted the finishing grinder for my mflb as an early birthday gift so now I've got the box (duh), the PA and the finishing grinder (which works great). :metal:

8. I just stopped by a lhs, the air was 299.99$, solo was 199.99. I said, why are you so expensive, I can get the same stuff at another lhs for 229/159$ , then he tried to sell me a 5000$ bho refinement center. Fuck that nonsense.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

9. A meager 5gs for a bho refinement center?! What a steal! :rolleyes:

10. Also considering the vacuum pump included can be obtained for about 50$ off Amazon.

11. Speaking of bho, or qwet in my case, got that kiss alpha centauri waiting for me at the post office. Can't wait to get off work!

12. #22732 mos619, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Money well spent [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. Nice dome. Looks deadly.

I ordered an air. I like the size of it, and that it uses 18650s. Should get it Fri.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

14. I'm sure you will like it. Did you get any extras ?it's nice to have at least 1 extra to pop in pm me if you want another one I have one lying around I never used.

15. #22735 Markc05, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    I've got a Samsung 25r, and an efest 3000mah. I use them for my ecigs.
    Thanks for the offer though!

16. careful using batts that aren't specifically designed to be used in the air ,

17. That's what I have read. Its kinda polarizing, how people are either - use any 18650, and others are like nonono. I'll definitely prioritize the included battery during my initial usage.

18. I bought the Mighty awhile ago and going to use it for the first time tomorrow! Do you know how hard it is to buy something and not be able to actually try it out right away? Gah!!

Also, I haven't smoked in over a yeAr.
    Somebody's getting fucking baked tomorrow.

19. #22739 Markc05, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    uploadfromtaptalk1441064204593.jpg

The battery looks like an efest 18650. I like the heat up time, and the size. Still has the same conduction problem as the solo, but the vapor quality is very good. The draw seems hugely improved over the solo. The badass holster matches my work ones, so it is quite stealthy. The included silicon caps are a great idea. I used to use mflb battery covers. Many improvements over the solo, but if budget is a concern, the solo is just as competitive.

20. Have a V tower and a FireFly.

I use the firefly more often than the v tower.

vape on