--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. It should also come with a better than average quality 'Vapman' lighter as well. I'm not sure on concentrates as I don't use them but I do wonder if the tiny air tubes in the bottom of the bowl wouldn't get blocked up? It's a nice little piece that probably deserves more attention than I've given mine...

2. That's what randy said from piu said. I don't need a cheap pos lighter that's for sure. I'm not completely educated on the design but from what I've read you put three concentrate screens in the vapman and unless you load a huge amount it should stay within those screens. Looks like it'll be here Wednesday. Got tracking less then 5 hours after ordering. Can't get any better service then puffitup!randy is still the man :D

3. I just got my flowermate last Thursday !! Any Gc's in here have one ? I love my vape and I'm getting the hang of learning how to hit it ! Tommorow ima use the AVB to make some 🔥fire 🔥fireworks 🔥 haha 🙋

4. Totally in The Club!

I have a Arizer air and a Arizer Extreme Q.

In fact, I made a Tutorial on how to use the Arizer Air. Take a look if you are curious!
    Vape Safely My Friends!

5. Had not seen a thread for posting vape pics, although I did see one for ecigs. Anywho, I'll post here. I started out with two Gpens (ecigs rebranded for concentrates) that I got on deal on black friday; I would steer clear, by the way. The remnants of one that is fit with a new tank to use up some THC infused e-liquid I've got. I got the viking (cloud rip-off) for $40 which next to the Gpen, that's my go to for wax and concentrates (I've got some pretty tasty BHO right now). And finally I picked up the Arizer EQ the other day which is great, although I realized almost immediately after that I'd overpaid (retail), no worries!

Attached Files:

6. Steams71, got the vapman today. Packed two small bowls(and small is really small in the vapman) both together were well less than .1
    I got great unbelievable flavor in the first hit. I almost couldn't believe it came from a conduction vape. The flavor turned worse for me later on and I wasn't a big fan of that. It could be my technique and I will continue to work on that and improve it. But man the clouds.. i got some nice ones. And the effects are saweeet. Came closer to a dark brown then k would of liked but I now know the limits I can push to. Hooked it up to some glass for some decent rips. The heat up time is definitely less then 10 seconds. Less then 5 for the first hit. Will have to experiment more on Friday if I don't unpack the errlectric first that is :D
    I say dust that vapman off and try again!for science of course :lol:

7. ive heard it works decent. hits are harsh without some kind of whip attached.
    on another note i returned my vapman to puffitup yesterday. it just wasnt a vape suited for me. im big on taste and that full on conduction really turned me away. and making sure i didnt burn the load with the torch. all and all a great vape but not one i would keep. gotta say again how great the service is at PIU. told randy i wasnt big on it and he immediately sent me a prepaid label to return it. fucking A+ service once again !

8. Randy is the absolute best. If I was to purchase anything, and Randy carried it, I'd buy it from him.

9. Wanted to share my excitement in here! No more batteries!!!!!!!!! :metal: :hello: :hello:

[​IMG]

10. Hey guys my sister wants to buy a cheap atmos vape pen. I told her it won't work well for dry herb but are they good for just wax?

11. they work o...kay.there are many better choices some for a cheaper price. I suggest checking out the w9tech products. Omnicron,persei,ophos.

12. She wants to buy it on Groupon for $25 lol. She's always calling me a weed snob when I try to teach her about vaporizing so I stopped trying.

I had an Omicron a couple years ago that I never figured out how to use properly. You had to melt your wax through a funnel into a metal chamber. It was a frustrating experience...

13. I have to get one of those and another mflb for my gf. She has to have the etched glass she says lol. The finishing grinder is so important too. I really want to get wood stems instead of glass though. Using my Buddha now want to get the life saber in the future.

14. I would like to say that I have recently joined the vaporizer club with my Summit Vapium. I'm pretty happy with how it's working so far. Wish I would have had the patients to save up for the PAX 2, but like I said, I'm happy with my purchase. I'm new to vaping altogether and if any of you have any tips please feel free to inform me, thanks.

15. Hey Guys! Avid Vaper here! :) I own a Pax 2 and just ordered the new Ionix Vape which should be in any time soon! :) I Vape everyday and would love to connect with other vapers! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439183369.668336.jpg

16. New Folks:
    Hello and welcome. You will find vaping allot like life. There is always something new and better. You will be curious and want to explore the possibilities. You should. I think that there being such a large pool of devices to choose from complicates things.
    Only you know what is of paramount importance to you. Is it stealth? Ease of use? Price and availability? Reliability and performance? Popular, trendy or old school? Saying you want to get into vaping is like saying you are hungry. Might be Burger King may be Gordon Ramsey.

There is good advice and bad. Folks with things to sell or omnipresent viewpoints. As always your mileage may vary and in my humble opinion.

17. Bob would roll over in his grave,break out and haunt the hell out of you if he knew you were selling that POS with his name on it .GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU SHILL

18. Those weren't even Marely quotes on that B.S.