--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I've never even seen one in real life yet, so I won't throw that around. It does sound like a great vape, as does the sublimator, but I have no experience with them.

2. #22622 lwien, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    Oh.......I was just talking about portables. If you want to discuss home vapes like the Sub, there are about 10 other vapes that I would recommend over the Ascent as well as the Sub.

In my opinion, one doesn't have to have an experience with a product to recommend one over another if one has a deep knowledge and understanding of the products that they are recommending.

3. That's fair, I was just using the sub as an example of another 'high end' or high cost vape. I understand what you mean though, I have recommended the dbv or ssv, as I know the experience I've had with lsv. Products I've never used

4. Yeah, I agree. I have the Ascent, and it works great for me, but I'm only an occasional vaper, as I'm dearly in love with my bongs. However, it's all glass on glass vapour path, although very tasty, is very breakable, and generally needs to be cleaned after every three uses. I like to think of it as a portable, stay-at-home vaporizer.

5. Did you check the FC classifieds? You might find a good deal on an Ascent there

6. lol nice try

7. I'm getting so frustrated trying to replace the balloons for my arizer solo. I bought some turkey bags like August west suggested but my finger are not slim enough I can't ducking tie these bitches

8. Arizern extreme q**

9. So glad to be a member of the Vaporizer Club. I own a Puffit X and an Arizer Extreme q.

i bought the puffit a while ago and only used it a couple times and put it away. Reviews on it were good and only a couple people said bad things about it but ill never make the mistake to buy from them again. Fuck that. Should've bought a solo like my buddy. i Went back to smoking for a while.

Then the day before Easter this year i got the 2015 Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 . i NEVER smoke at my house anymore, only vape. i LOVE this thing. For $150 Hell Yeah one of my best purchases ever And i have a warranty too. I only did bags a couple times, mostly use the whip. i even put extensions on my whip.

i love how i can vape at 345F in the morning and it makes me feel great and starts my day off right every time. Then at night i can vape at 390F to put me to bed. I have this guide that tells me what is released at what temp and what each compound does.

I've pulled a forest gump a couple times lol. got really high at a low temp during the day and went outside for a really long run just out of the blue. Without prior exercise and no stopping, it was as if i was in a movie.

10. Fuck yeah man! I love to get reefed and run/bike/hike/kayak/whatever

11. I find it even more enjoyable after vaping compared to smoking.

Probably the lack of burn out
    And less stress on my lungs.

When I bike it feels like I'm flying. And I'll add surfing to that list

12. Exactly how I describe it. It's the best.

13. please tell me what vapes you would recommend over the sublimator....

14. I'll jump in and say the
    Herbalizer, enano, vapo 2.0, mighty,lsv,

15. Been vaping with the hammer, gotta say this thing gets me hammered.

16. #22637 lwien, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    Oh.......I wasn't saying that there are other vapes that I would recommend OVER the Sub. I was replying to a post that suggested just one home vape, the Sub, over the Ascent. There are many other vapes that I would suggest over the Ascent as well as the Sub.

That being said though, the Sub is a very unique vaporizer and while it is right up there with the best, there are many who would prefer another type of vape.

17. My morning consisted of
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435769834.979111.jpg

18. #22639 Mrmrmrmr, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015