--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Just vaped what weighed out to <0.1g in my Plenty using the liquid pad as a spacer. Did a short session on level 5 and, though it didn't last more than 4 hits, it was super effective! [​IMG] Had me on FB writing long comments about the universe n shit.

2. Any one know a good but not too expensive dry herb Vape. Want to try it have done CBC oils in a Vape but still like the good ol' bud.

How much is too expensive?

4. Not over 100.00 looking to spend 70 $ 80$ Tops

VaporGenie

6. #22486 mos619, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    Could get a Hammer for <$100 using their 420 deal but it expires at midnight on the 27th

I've actually been using it more and it's not a bad vape at all. Now I'm interested in a lotus...but then again the grasshopper sounds promising...fkn VAS

7. Lotus> grasshopper...the lotus has a great track record and produces massive clouds while also being extremely simple. The grasshopper looks good, but I wouldn't buy one for at least another year to get all the bugs worked out. I hope this post doesn't fuel your VAS...or was that my original intentions ;)

8. #22488 Markc05, Apr 27, 2015
    I just ordered the hammer with the 420 deal. Exciting.
    Edit: shipped within an hour

9. #22489 Markc05, Apr 27, 2015

10. Nesw was just venting in rage.. She isn't really a homophobe lol

I would give it a couple more days and if it isn't there by then I'd contact them. 

11. #22491 lwien, Apr 27, 2015

First off, Ness, I disagree with Puddle in that you are a vile homophobe just because you used the word "gay" in a negative context.     It was kind of in fashion to use that term in that way years ago and I doubt that most of the people that did were homophobes, but times have changed and the fact of the matter is that words DO matter.

As an example, I'm Jewish and if I heard someone using the term Jew in a negative context, like when describing someone who is frugal and being referred to as a Jew just because he/she is frugal, it would be a bit offensive, especially to someone who is Jewish?    Same thing here.......and I, nor does anyone else that I know,  consider me a "sensitive baby".

When there are soooooo many other expressions that can be used, why use one that "could" be offensive to any given minority?

Sorry for taking this off topic guys, but I think it's kind of important to point this stuff out.

Great to hear.   As with most vapes, there is a learning curve.   Happy to see you got over yours.   

The DBV is a great vape.     Enjoy.....

13. So use to joints and inhaling deeply. I'm tired of joints though and want to get high on a healthier level. Lol.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

14. #22495 bongtokes6200, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    idk. i see what your saying but i'm of the belief that what i meant when i said it is what i meant. and i didn't mean homosexuals. that was pretty clear. it only matters if you make the choice to get offended by it which you did. you know exactly what i meant. gay also used to mean happy, words change and have different meanings in different context. i could have chosen a different word that maybe wouldn't have offended but i'm not going to sensor myself if my goal isnt even to be offensive in the first place. i think the jew thing is a little different since well, jewish only means jewish... but now why is being known as being frugal something to be offended by? i don't understand the distaste for positive stereotypes, but oh well.

i'm just sick of all this political justice social brownie points bullshit. lol you know what i meant when i said that was gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yes, I know exactly what you meant but again, you applied the term "gay" to express a negative feeling and to connect a negative feeling to the word "gay" kinda paints a picture that while you may not have intended to paint, painted it anyway.

And while you may be sick and tired of all of the political correctness that is swirling around these days, why chose a term of expression that "could" be hurtful to some?     I just don't see the need........but hey, do what you will as I have no doubt you will do anyway.

I'm done.........

16. #22497 puddleglum, Apr 27, 2015

Apology accepted. [​IMG]

17. #22498 Mr Horsepower, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    The hammer is stirring up my VAS something terrible. And they have a lifetime warranty now?! Someone needs to help me step away from the ledge...

18. #22499 Markc05, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    I believe you missed the 420 deal, so that's ballsagna

19. Go for the lotus and wpa instead bud. Much easier to use than the hammer.