--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. #22341 .357, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    I'd be happy to join  [​IMG]

I have three vaporizers, but the SSV is my favorite

I'll bite the bullet on a Pax Deux when the time is right

To answer the above question.  The THC is activated through the heat of the vape making effective when eaten.

2. 5tbs is a good amount. Is that on one cracker or a entire bowl of oatmeal.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

3. That's my post work out bowl. Its actually a mixing bowl. For pb, just enough to cover the top

4. ABV has already been heated so it's been decarbed which activates the THC so it's got an effect when you eat it.

5. Is this still active ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #22346 mos619, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    Nope, club's closed

7. The club got shut down due to the recently acquired cure for VAS...

8. and what is this recently acquired cure ?

Recently lost job?

10. Everytime you see a new vape you want you eat an entire bottle of laxatives. After a month or so the desire to purchase a new vaporizer will lead to extreme diarrhea without even taking the laxative. If your symptoms persist try a double dose of the laxative.

11. this is a new account but I'm aware of your vapor knowledge so i was wondering about getting the pinnacle pro, so i can take herb and wax hits, hows the herbal vaporization on the p- pro? and your overall opinion and what else is similar to it.

12. Very excited to be receiving a inhalator 5S this week. Heard great things about it and the glass capsule.

13. Just got tapped out by my Solo using a PVHE shorty GonG! It was just non stop clouds. Started at 3, bumped it up to 5 after about 3 hits and I got to about 10 total before I was like, "no more!" [​IMG]

If I could only have one vaporizer out of all I've used, I think I'd go with the Solo for sure. [​IMG]

14. Hey, just wanted to share something.
    So I'm using my ssv and thinking to myself, why can't I use wax up in here?
    So I do some research and everything says that I shouldn't do it. I am hard headed, so I do it anyway, and wow. It is a whole new experience lol.
    Since the whip attaches on sideways, it doesn't fall through the screen or anything.
    (I put the oil between bud though.)
    I'm not saying you should do it, but it has worked pretty well for me.

15. lol its perfectly fine to do that. Don't be scared. As long as you put the concentrate on top of or in a sandwich you should be good.

16. So my experience eating abv last night first time. Holy shit.

I had some coleslaw I put about 2 grams on or half a tablespoon. Waited about 30 min and just straight ate 2 more grams washing down quick with water. Do it fast enuf and u don't taste it.

About a hour to a hour and a half later. Omg it was a intense high. Right in the edge of uncomfortable. That heavy insenseness lasted a little over a hour. Then finally started feeling in control again.

Go easy the first time if you never have. I'd say keep it to 1/2 table spoon or 2 grams. I vap daily so my tolerance is pretty strong too.

I've never done edibles before. So awesome how vaping makes your green go a long way.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

17. Dude I did .5 in some oatmeal the other day and was totally messed up. Can't even imagine eating 4

18. If no one has tried cloeslaw as something to mix it in you should. It's a strong enough taste from the coleslaw alone you can hardly taste the abv. Just looks like Pepper mixed in. And you can easy eat a small amount like 2 tablespoons of coleslaw with maybe a gram for the mixer. Like using one saltine with peanut butter. I don't care for peanut butter as much so the coleslaw worked out perfect.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

19. Ya, I've gone excessive as fuck a couple times with abv. It can be dangerous.

20. I was just reading a thread where a guy claims to have ate 50 grams of abv. I mean come on seriously. You would sleep for a week.

- Word. True dat! ✌️