--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Thinking about making some brownies soon with all the ABV I have.

I have around an OZ saved up now or close to that.. With that much ABV is any fresh bud necessary? Will they turn out potent with just the ABV?

Last time I made a dozen brownies using half oz ABV and half oz fresh bud and they were very very very potent. Knocked my friends right out lol. 

I don't know if they will work with just the ABV though.

2. My partner and I made brownies with a little over a 1/2oz of ABV with some stems and shake thrown in for good measure. 1/16th of the batch was enough for a long, relaxing high that was almost overwhelming, just at the upper range of comfortable. You should be good :)

3. #22243 puddleglum, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Using 100% ABV instead of 50/50% will give a more sedative and narcotic effect. I love the ABV feeling and never mix green bud. They are two separate experiences that I enjoy equally. 1.0g of ABV is just about the "goodnight, lights out!" dose for my tolerance; I have friends who go a little higher or lower dosage.

ABV edibles help a lot with my nausea/GI symptoms, so I think it will be really nice for you, too, Crony. :)

4. #22244 Hated, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Are you gonna be one of the beta testers ? im really looking foward to hearing what people think.

5. I made pancakes this morning, with blueberries in, and bananas and maple syrup. The abv sprinkled between the maple and pancake. Another good option. Also toasted honey oat bread with peanut butter and honey with abv is dangerous

6. Psyched to be a part of the lsv crowd again. Looking forward to testing out the efficiency aspect which was something I never did when j first owned a lsv.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I love my LSV !

Sent from my eyephone

8. As do I.   B)

9. Unbuilt Pd on the FC classifieds

10. Just got my arizer solo two days ago. I love putting like half a dab on my flower and letting it soak in....so many tasty vapor rips. 

11. ah yes I must do this again soon when I get more oil/wax. Try hooking it up to glass and stay on 5. The taste doesn't suffer so much and the clouds like you say are endless

12. Loving the m2m plus arizer basket with the lsv I just got. Finally can have big clouds while still being efficient at less then .09 each bowl !

BINGO !!!!

14. which is funny because that was the reason I sold my first lsv. I was using too much material and now problem solved !

Yup.  Not only that, but I've found that this combo does not require any stirring. 

16. #22256 vapeview, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    I got the original wpa and haven't even used it because the male / male adapter and the elb is so easy and clean. I put a couple tiny whole nugs in this morning and was amazed how far it went. The LSV is quickly becoming one of my top used vapes.

The WPA provides even less air restriction.     Is there such a thing as too much airflow?    For me, with the WPA, there is a bit too much but I'll probably go back to it every once in awhile just for a change of pace.

18. Yeah this is the most wide open vape I have ever used. Kinda like the EVO but with the EVO you can throttle the restriction by simply putting your finger partially over the fresh air intake. Anyone figure a way to throttle the LSV?

19. I'm intrigued, please explain this set up in more detail. You're using EQ screens in the lsv transfer wand?

20. #22260 lwien, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015

I use the EQ basket in a M2M adapter like this.    Put the other end into a bong or bubbler and set the LSV on top of it.

For me, I typically ran my LSV at around 2:00, but being that the bud is so much closer to the heat source this way, I had to turn the heat down to 11:00.

[​IMG]