--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. #22221 mos619, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    Exactly why I haven't tripped in forever!

I just tried that black abv oil, it tastes god awful! Basically like smoking resin from a pipe. It is very effective though :bongin:

Does anyone know if water curing the abv prior to washing with iso makes a substantial difference? Also would a QWET with that black stuff remove some of the taste or would it be a waste of time?

2. Cleaned out my Mighty last night and she is hitting like brand new.

I'm getting enormous clouds even on temps around 340 and lower... I love this thing. 

3. #22223 Markc05, Mar 1, 2015
    Yep oatmeal success. Hit the lsv a lot tonight with the ufc on, but that oatmeal was the lingering destruction. Wow

4. On the oatmeal receipt. Anyone know how much abv as in like a table spoon and not by weight?

- Word. True dat! ✌️

5. I just covered the top in proportion to other ingredients. I think I used around 5 tbsp.

6. Dude I'm going to try dumping vapor poo into oatmeal.

7. #22227 pirategrnbud, Mar 1, 2015
    How were your results? So what your saying is you can eat avb straight and it gets u stoned?

- Word. True dat! ✌️

My ABV, for a level tablespoon, weighed out at 2.3gr.

9. In the club 6 years after OP. Feels great man, hope everyone is enjoying their night/day. Im just vaping a PAX reminiscing/ watching all my videos I took from Paul McCartneys Farewell to Candlestick show!!

10. Should be getting my new MV within a week or two.    Will post up review.   This IS a top-tier vaporizer.   Really excited.

11. Send a link Id like to check this mv out...

- Word. True dat! ✌️

http://www.minivap.com/usa/

13. #22234 lwien, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  14. What core are ya getting ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I'm a taste junkie first and a cloud chaser second so I'm going for the teflon core.

16. Trust me the tcmv doesn't lack in the cloud chasing department.. I'm interest ed to see how you like the efficiency since that's a biggie for yourself.
    That reminds me it's time to pack a basket !

17. The MV is a bit too expensive for my tastes, Looks like my next portable will be the zion. Assuming I hear good things from the first round of beta testers.

Any one else eyeing it ?

Yeah.   I intro'd it over at FC.    The inventor of this vaporizer has been pretty active over there.    Lots of buzz goin' on with this vape.

19. Holy hell.... if I see one more g pen thread in this section...