--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. you need a better hookup my dude!

2. It's as good a hookup as you can get around here unless you're dealing or good friends with a dealer. Or unless I head down to the bigger cities

3. I'm driving an hour tomorrow to get a decent price on top shelf bud because they are cracking down in San Diego. But I know you guys have it much worse than me, I'll remember that when I want to complain.
    ----

So it's been almost 2 weeks since I made the switch to vaping and I haven't smoked a bowl since. The highs are so much cleaner and they just sort of wear off instead of burning out and needing a nap. My main reason for buying a vape was to medicate without draining all my energy and I'm 100% satisfied.

I'm loving the Herbalizer, my favorite high is using the bags at 380

I'm experimenting with temps so if anyone has a comment or recommendation for a noob quote at me  :wave:

4. Sorry to hear about them cracking down in SD.    They did so here up in LA as well a few years ago but things seemed to have settled down.   The crackdown in SD may be temporary as well.    Hope so.

In regards to temps, I don't like going over 385 since above that temp. toxins begin to be released such as benzine and carbon monoxide and it starts to taste kinda nasty.

If I want more of a clear headed, energy high, I'll vape down in the 350 to 360 range and then jack it up to 380 to 385 for more of a body high or to finish off the bowl.

5. i have an extreme q and love it!
    great choice

6. It goes up and down in SD. I'm stubborn and don't like to call delivery services so I make it harder than it has to be.

I have definitely noticed a drop off in taste above 390 but I usually crank it up to 420 to get the most out of it. I didn't know toxins are released above 385, I'll probably run it cooler now.

7. I just got an offer to trade my FF for a Plenty. I wanna do it but idk how the hell to go about it. Has anyone here done a vape trade before?

I can reach full combustion with my LSV and its 100% convection.   

But yeah, the temps we see on our vapes are approximates at best but after years of vaping, and knowing what ABV looks like when vapex at particular temperatures, I'm pretty good at knowing if I'm going above 385 or below 370 just from the color of my ABV as well as the overall taste.

9. If your a medical user check this out. This is a good chart that shows you which cannabinoids and bennefits you are getting at certain temperatures. 

[​IMG]

10. lol after looking at that chart a couple times I'm starting to confuse myself... at 365 below CBN it reads "THC Degradation" and at 383 it reads "CBD Degradation" and also "Max medical temp" 

I'm having a hard time understanding this. I always thought CBD had the most anti inflammatory benefits so how can 383 be the best temperature when CBD is starting to "degrade" at that temperature and at 365 thc begins to lessen? I always feel more stoned at higher temps... 

Can someone explain this to me?

11. I'd swear the PNP will combust if i go above level 3 on it but i can't stand the taste above 2. The temps are "higher" per what VB says vs the Solo temps, but i still get roughly the same color ABV from them. I can always taste when im done though. I'd say the hammer always gives me my darkest ABV no matter what technique I try, but i feel like its just me going further because its easier to do with it.

12. #21454 Nate489, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    CBN is what THC turns into when it degrades, either from heat or age. Using lower temps degrades it slower so it'll feel less stoney. The CBD breaks down in the same manner except it turns to CBE. The best temp is what they feel will give you a broad spectrum of the cannabinoids I'd have to assume. At least im not sure why else it would say optimum temps

13. GTA5 , sublimator, and some sweet water 420 extra pale ale, Tonight is going to be a good night.

14. Just made some hot chocolate with all the oily gunk that had built up in my solo stems.

15. Don't forget to post an update later.

16. If I do forget, you will know that it had turned out.  :smoke:

I just put enough milk in a sauce pan to submerge the stem. Waited till it got to a simmer then threw the stems it waited a few minutes and mixed in cocoa mix and some chocolate. It was the perfect amount for one glass. I went to take that first sip and I can taste a very natural herb taste along with the cocoa. It's good and I can start to feel it, half of the glass to go. 

17. #21459 Hated, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Thanks ! huge selection of reasonably priced glass on Iofffer ended up getting somthing from "jhanpixel"

18. one of my favorite beers by far, have you tried the low RYEder? Extremely tasty with a extra kick of hops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app