--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I'm really just looking for ideas now. 

I've narrowed it down to either the PnP, Ascent, or the butane fueled hammer. I wanted to get something new, but the only new models I have seen so far are the vapes above and the crafty/mighty. And I don't have the will power to spend that kind of money on a vape. 

2. Have you considered the Haze?

3. How many packs does it take you to get high with your vape after a month or so of straight vaping?

It takes me about 4 packs to truly get lifted with this Davinci ascent I have

4 packs?   It takes me 3 hits from my LSV to get high and that's without any t-breaks at all.

5. I feel like I'm not getting the full benefit because I smoke aswell. I've had one pack do the trick in the past more times then not but lately it seems not so much

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414896099.408921.jpg Ploom and their brilliant pax!

VapeLife Wes

7. Different strain? Time to explore another variety.

8. im rockin a Kandy Pen usually just dabs, looking for maybe something like a pax down the road. 

9. That's the thing I have 3 different strains right now, I'm dreading taking a t-break but it's gotta be done.

10. Could be that your body has just got used to your ascent?  I find that if I use the same vape all the time it starts to take more and more hits to get me there.  Switching to a different vape stops this happening for me.  It's just a placebo effect thing but it does work..

I agree that it works but I'm not certain that it's just a placebo effect going on.

12. Yes, switching up vapes helps. I dont understand the reasoning though.

13. Since that's your third identical post, I would say your weed is working fine!! :hide:

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414947202.149719.jpg

Sent from my eyephone

15. Would it be weird if I bought an LSV, but I don't have a bong? :hide:

I use my LSV equally from my bong as well as through the transfer wand.   One of the key things with the LSV is the almost totally full glass air and vapor path which is very rare in vaporizers in general, so if taste and VERY dense voluminous vapor hits are paramount to you, the LSV would make sense even if you don't have a bong, in my opinion.

But if you're willing to give up a bit in the taste department but still want a heavy hitter, there are other vapes that could do that very well as well within the same price points.

17. Excuse my spam everyone, I'm not sure why that happened?  :confused_2:

18. Will the Pax vaporize bud without any combustion. 
    on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the Pax on its vaporization abilities.

19. pax will vaporize without combustion.  i'd say 9 or 10 considering its size.