--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. So after you did the wash did you just let the hash air dry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Awesome it looks like a great unit, S&B has a marvelous track record and I hopefully look forward to owning one of the two units

VapeLife Wes

3. Number ratings really suck for vaporizer reviews.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'm just trying to get an idea of the quality of the unit not basing my decision off of what he tells me

VapeLife Wes

5. Yup used iso which readily evaporates at room temperature. Just let it sit out a few hours

6. I saved all of the bud that I vaped yesterday and this morning now I'm dry. Should I smoke it, re-vape it, or toss it?

7. re-vaping it would do almost nothing. If you have some kief, pack some ABV in a bowl and top it with some kief. makes for a decent bowl if your dry. I wouldn't just smoke it plain though, you can get a slight buzz from whatever is left, but not really worth it imo. 

8. My roommate smokes his, doesn't seem to mind. He's taking bong hits tho

9. Bong is usually the best way to smoke avb when dry since you need to smoke a bit of it to get stony.

But Dat sleepy stony high doe

10. Damn, my solo is acting goofy and i dropped the PnP again and messed up the button. 120 for a new solo with warranty....

11. Picked up more bud hah, all is good, back to vapeing. I love this thing. Does your straight stem kinda shake around inside your vape? The bent one fits well for mine but not so much the straight one

12. Exact opposite for me. The straight one fits nice and snug, but the bent one can fall of if I were to turn the unit upside down... Weird.. Not too big of a deal tho.

13. #21094 Adam182, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    If you're talking about the solo I think it's meant to be a loose fit, part of the design I think.

I haven't even tried my straight stem as I hold it upside down.

14. waiting on my new LSV to arrive is killing me, I regret not paying 100 bucks for UPS next day air early AM delivery :poke:

15. Definently not part of the design for it to be loose It at all. In fact it being loose hurts how it should work

16. #21097 Adam182, Oct 25, 2014
    Fair enough, I'm just taking my information from a reputable member on fuckcombustion.

Either way the looseness doesn't bother me and if it does you can buy an o ring to make it a snug fit.

I love my solo and its a piece of piss to use.

17. #21098 Adam182, Oct 25, 2014
    Okay so I re read where I took my info and was wrong. Arizer do not consider the loose stems to be an issue not that it is the design. Neither do I if I'm honest but as I mentioned, if it is an issue then its a simple fix with an o ring.

I am not sure how being loose hurts the function of it though. Perhaps you could elaborate?

18. anyone know where i  can buy a waterpipe attachment for the solo?

19. Planetvape but they're hardly ever in stock