--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Ok so a can of butane would probably last me around a month or so

2. If its a normal can size like a vector or bernzo, it will probably be longer than a month. It literally takes 3 secs for the tank to be full on it when its empty

3. A Hammer rep told me that the tank holds about 6 mL when filled to the 80% full they recommend. So you can do the math and figure out about how many re fills you should get depending on the size of the can of butane you get.

4. #21004 Grassimo, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Just bought a DaVinci Ascent and its my new fav thing. I use more than my arizer extreme q even at home lol.

Smooth vapor, tasty and does exactly what it should. Havent tested hash or anything concetrates yet.

5. I had a dream last night that vaporizers eventually became extinct it was like 2025 and everyone was forced to go back to the traditional style of smoking. Do you think this could ever happen? lol I think vaporizing is just now taking off and soon enough there will be amazing technological advancements with vaporizers. 

6. #21006 lwien, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014

Until wizard puff stops doing this shit, I wouldn't buy anything from them.    Damn shills are coming out of the woodwork around here lately, especially those pimping the Flowermate from wizard puff.   The mods already banned 2 of these guys, and then this guy shows up.   

A note to wizard puff and to Flowermate,
       This is NOT the way to do business guys.     This kind of marketing is doing more harm to your reputation than any kind of good that you THINK this tactic is causing.

7. I'm not from wizard puff I just saw the cape on their site man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Now your shill tactics has hit a new low.     Two of your buddies were recently banned and you're next.     I've been around this game for way too long not to be able to spot you guys from a mile away.

9. or what about the atmos transporter? it's only got one temp setting and they have a bad rep I believe but I haven't seen reviews

10. I guess that first post did look like I was affiliated with them but I'm not

11. This was just posted up over at FC.   Pretty damn impressive:

http://youtu.be/6cPC31fPLWg

12. What is it? If it clears a pack that big in 4 mins, i want it now lol.

13. #21013 lwien, Oct 22, 2014

One of Storz & Bickel's new portables.   It's really expensive though.

And yeah, cleared in 4 min without any stirring or shaking what so ever.

14. And there goes the boner i had....eff that price

15. Wonder how the maintenance is on it

16. Attached Files:

17. Some REALLY nice deals going on mass drop right now. Lowest prices are $150 for ascent, $120 for solo, and $130 for the EQ if they get enough buyers.

18. link?

19. #21019 lwien, Oct 22, 2014
    This was just posted up by a member over at FC.    It was taken by an infrared camera of the S&B Mighty.     Really interesting as it not only shows the vapor path, but more importantly, how hot the vapor is by the time it reaches the mouthpiece.    Looks like the Mighty does a nice job of cooling it down.  I'd LOVE to see this done on a variety of portables for comparisons sake.   Great idea.

[​IMG]

20. Link? How does that work?