--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I actually have a bit of qwiso I haven't done anything with yet. I might just mix it up and see how it does as well.

Thanks for the tip! I'm still in the learning mode with making up some of these exotic products.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Grasscity Forum mobile app

What ratio? The quiso I made up a while back is pretty thick,and really needs to be warmed up to flow decently. I haven't tried mixing it with either VG or PG, but would like to vape it if I can get it tasting as good as my current mix. I'd like something more potent for evening use.

I'm not following you. I haven't noticed any separation with the infused VG & PG mix.   :confused_2:

4. Currently just picked up my Pax and I have to say I love the thing. Definitely a cerebral, heady type high but I love it. You can add me to the club :p

5. He was saying infuse PG instead of VG, or at least thats how i read it. A blend of the 2 is fine.

For your ratio, it really depends in how good the qwiso is and how strong you want the solution to be. You'll want to winterize your hash before putting it in the VG alao. The plant waxes wont transfer completely and you'll end up clogging your vape

6. My wife and I got to try out our new Solo last night. We decided on the Solo based largely on the reviews and info here on gc. Wow! We were pretty impressed with how little weed it took to get us lifted to the same level as smoking a bowl in our spoon. We're also looking forward to trying out some abv recipes.

7. Wow. Impressed.

Attached Files:

8. I did it...

9. Well guys I hate to do this because I have liked the inhalater products I have used but I must let you guys know to be weary of buying the 005. Problems with charging time, melting plastic, and the manufacturer ignoring the problem/accusing people of using the unit incorrectly have made this unit not worth buying in my opinion now.

Read this thread if you are interested.
    http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/inhalater-inh05.13247/page-36

10. Got a vapir. It's going strong after 4 years.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I am in. I only own a PAX. Need tips on using it. How many puffs should a newbie need to get 'well-relaxed'.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Honestly, no one can answer that question except you.

Sent from my BNTV250 rooted NOOK Tablet via Grass City mobile app

13. [quote name="Baldheaded Rasta" post="20565300" timestamp="1409939089"]What are your thoughts on the atmos boss

Is it for flower or concentrates? I wasn't a fan of using it for dry herb. Just starts to combust the bottom of the bud. But for concentrates the pancake coil works amazingly well. I was using a globe attachment for oil and went back to the atmos pancake. Much cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="errlybird" post="20565373" timestamp="1409940470"][quote name="Baldheaded Rasta" post="20565300" timestamp="1409939089"]What are your thoughts on the atmos boss

Is it for flower or concentrates? I wasn't a fan of using it for dry herb. Just starts to combust the bottom of the bud. But for concentrates the pancake coil works amazingly well. I was using a globe attachment for oil and went back to the atmos pancake. Much cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]

For flower...
    I'm currently using the MFLB but wanting to upgrade. Something portable and if it can do concentrates that would be a huge plus.

15. For herbs, going from the MFLB to the Atmos is not an upgrade but is in fact..........a downgrade.

16. Have you seen the MFLB attachment for concentrates? Haven't tried it personally but I hear it works pretty well. One of my favorite herb vapes is called the Genie vape. It does involve using a lighter but that thing got me stoned af.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Why you say that? Thought Atmos was pretty good as well?
    I've seen them, never used them however. But MFLB has been pretty reputable so I'm sure it's good.

One of the worst reviewed vaporizers both here and at FC.