--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I think that you will be fine. I am couch locked as I type this. ; - |

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. cheers bud, kinda panic'd considering the cost lol

Sent from my alter ego

3. Hammer time...

20140710_184343.jpg

4. Have you tried it without a whip? You'd have much better flavor

5. #20545 JerryInDFW, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014

I normally vape with the FB using the mouthpiece. I only do this on special occasions, such as "Clean Bong Day." I like vaping as much as the next guy, but I still love an old school bowl of bud, and the bong isn't cleaned all that often..

6. Is vinyl tubing alright for a vapor-bonging setup? It was all I could find.

7. Just finished up my order with Alan at toasty top this morning and he should be working on it next week. Black and white ebony with a glass core and matching glass tipped roasting tube :hello: . I havent been this excited for something in a while.

Deeply in throes of VAS !!

9. Got my tube today. Bummed i didnt get the glass lined PonG with it. So far i love it. Still can't hit this thing comfortably above 3 though.

I really wanna try it on my solo too. Should be killer.

Attached Files:

10. Wow, over 1000 pages of people and their vape stories. I wish I had time to read them all. 

Proud owner of a Volcano Classic (Easy Valve), a Magic Flight Box for stealthy vaping and an Arizer Solo for when I'm out and about and just don't care.

Made the switch to vaping 2 1/2 years ago and have never looked back, and neither have my lungs. 

11. I have three vaporizers: a Pax Ploom, a micro G Pen, and a Silver Surfer Vaporizer (desktop). Each of them has their own use and that's why I like them all. I'm glad to see there is so much support in the vaporizing community!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Hey all.

New in many ways, but specifically to vaping.  I've been curious what people's "regimens" are with their Volcano.  When that amber light comes on, what do you do?!  My father-in-law presses the Green to stop the fan, until the amber goes away, then restarts with the Green and the bag.  I take it a step further (unnecessarily? Please, tell me!) and when the amber light comes on, I detach the bag from the filling chamber (FYI I'm on Easy Valve here) so that the + in the bag valve is released therefor no vapor escapes.

I'd love to be taught though... Sometimes I feel like I'm not using this thing right at all - I know my f-i-l ("Bob") keeps his around 6-7.5, but I find that too harsh and I'll usually cough a lot.  I dealt with it for awhile but then today set it down to the 5.5 area and feel this is soooo much smoother.

One other question I've had regards quantity of vaporizing plant material.  I wonder, how much do you folks tend to fill it with?  Do you fill it all the way to bursting and just make a bunch of balloons off it, or smaller batches at a time?  And then a really dumb tiny question regards the lower screen of the filling chamber.  Should it be curved down, or up?

Looking forward to the insight here..

13. I just got my Arizer Solo last week and I've been loving it!

14. All you Solo users out there, how long do you normally wait to clean your glass stems? I've had mine for about 2 months now and have yet to give them a wash. 

15. Depends how often you use it n how much you use per session. They do build up visible residue after awhile that can give it a bad taste. If it looks like it's dirty, clean it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. How do I go about salvaging the oils that have built up in my glass stems? I have heard of the ISO alcohol method, but not really sure how to go about doing that. Any solo users here save their buildup oils? 

17. I soak mine in iso in a baggie the cut a corner and drain the iso in a canning jar. I've reused the same batch of iso for multiple cleanings. I haven't purged it off yet, but it's super dark.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Okay I see now, so then you just wait for all of the iso to evaporate? How long does that process usually take? 

19. You can use high proof liquor to clean it, than ingest it for a serious body high

20. I'm thinking about getting another portable. Any suggestions?