--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. #20261 berylncha00, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Im going to buy mine when headshop opens[​IMG]

2. So tragedy hit my underdog the other day and it was left on at 17 volts for at least a few hours and it ended up burning the inside the of the wood. The unit still works but the smell of burnt wood is very off putting. Even though it was user error that created the problem underdog has went as far to send me out a new unit before I even send back the old one so that I dont have to go long with out an underdog. That truly is the best customer service anyone could ask for and is part of the reason that I will always recommend an underdog to anyone looking for a vaporizer. 

3. #20263 Puff That Stuff, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Hey guys, been loving my solo for the past 2 months. This thing is awesome.

Here is what I got right now.
    -Newest Solo
    -Curved stem (Straight one broken)
    -Small mason jar for ABV
    -JIF Natural peanut butter jar (For storing solo and stem)
    -PuffItUp 4 Piece grinder

Here are some pics
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397751122.112127.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397751138.161923.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397751157.277901.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397751168.961377.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397751186.811435.jpg

Almost all of my ABV saved so far has went to ABV Milkshakes on FC. Also my kief was just used in a few bowls

Sent from my Speak and Spell

I don't want to sit through the HI wait list again, if I were to get money I would get an underdog. I love their exotic shapes. You use VV I'm assuming. Is there any VV converters you suggest?

5. Im just using the cheap ones that underdog sells. My first one broke instantly but the second one he sent me has worked well since I got it. The only thing is it does fluctuate voltage by a .1 as it sits. I dont know if centizen has released his version yet but I was thinking about trying it out when ever this cheap one quits. 

I wish my name would come up on the HI list I know ive got to be close. I would really like to have multiple log vapes going on in different rooms right now but two underdogs just seems cheesy I guess to me. 

6. #20266 lwien, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014

Got a brand new PD that's never been used if your interested.   The only thing that has been used is the AC adapter taken from another PD.   Also have a really nice, worked, custom, heavy (like thick glass), slitted bubbler stem for it too if you're interested.    Not cheap though.   Definitely a collectors item.

7. Now that is tempting. If you'll sell it for the price of an HI ill take it  :ey:

You absolutely have to post up some pics of this bubbler stem now. 

8. And check out the grain on the PD.   It's literally holographic when the light hits it.

[​IMG]

9. That is by far the coolest log vape and stem combo I have ever seen. 

My new dog arrived today and Dave stuck some cool goodies in for me basically every stem underdog sells. Im definitely liking the twig style a lot more than my old bulky dog. 

10. #20271 lwien, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014

Here's another glass teardrop stem that I have for the PD that was made by the same glassblower.   Not a bubbler though, but still nice lookin'.

[​IMG]
    Enjoy your UD.    Great vapes.....

11. Dude those are some great stems. PD one of the best log vapes? I've been considering getting one. But haven't had the money just yet.

12. PD was one of the best but as far as I know they arnt being made anymore. 

13. ^^ Yup.   Not made anymore.

14. @[member="Puff That Stuff"]

It's AVB, not ABV ;)

(Already Vaporized Bud)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Ok guys i joined the club yesterday. Never tried a vape before and i have been toking over 20 years, so yeah im late. After reading through some threads about vaping i wanted to give it a go. The only problem i found is the cost of these things, i didnt want to spend a lot because i didnt know if i was going to like it. It also seemed pointless getting something thats cheep that actually burns the bud so i dont get the real vaping experience, it was like a catch 22.
    Anyway the guy at the shop recomended a topvapor vp110, i payed £38 so i didnt break the bank. I got to say i dont think i will be smoking joints again because i dont like the taste anymore, i rolled one this morning and i still have half of it left. I just dont want to smoke it.  

I never thought it would have an impact like it has, im now looking to get a herbalaire h2.2, i will be getting this in 2 weaks unless anybody has any better suggestions for my price range( Â£200 max).

Im so pleased i have taken that step into the world of vaping, weed is so much better, in everyway. I will be rcommending a vaporizer to  everyone from now on. 
    Thanks blades for all the info that got me involved. :wave:  :gc_rocks:

16. The Herbalaire 2.0 is a GREAT choice, MUCH better than the VP110.

17. Lol, I say ABV (Already Been Vaped)

Sent from my Speak and Spell

18. A second vote for ABV

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app