Your crazy party stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highandmighty, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Mine involve things that aren't 'appropriate' for this weed forum.......so I've been told..this is an old thread..whoever bumped it-watch out lest you mention a drrugggg

2. I have a few good stories...I'll start with a short one.

One time I was at a party and me and my friend got way too drunk and we both violently threw up at the same time. In between blowing chunks me and my friend would laugh at each other because of how violently we were throwing up haha.

The second story actually takes place after a party. I got white girl wasted and my friend (same friend from the first story) had to drive me and my car home. When we got there, he helped me out of the car and we tried to start walking to the door. I say tried cuz I lost my balance and ate shit pretty hard but I was so wasted that I didn't really care at the moment. My friend tried to keep me from falling but I just ended up pulling him down with me too haha. Overall, it took about 15 minutes to get me to the door from the car. So my friend asks me if I'm alright and if he needs to help me get into the house and I told him that I was fine on my own. So my friend goes home and I pull out my keys from my pocket and attempt to unlock the door. After about 15 minutes of fumbling with the key and the lock, I give up and just plop down on the ground (still drunk as fuck I might add) and call my friend to see if he can come back and let me in but he lives kinda far from where I do and he was already at home so he couldn't help me. So I got off the phone and I sat there for a while contemplating how to get inside. Then I remembered that the back door was always unlocked and that I could surely get in through there. So I get up, and for reasons I still don't understand, I took off my pants...just right there in the front yard haha. Then I took my pants and headed for the back door. I got inside and went straight to bed. The next day I woke up extremely hungover and sore from when I fell. Also managed to lose my wallet when I took off my pants but luckily my brother found it outside haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. No wonder they hate you. You're a fucking asshole.

4. Hello guys, how are you! 
    I'm from Brazil and I will spend 2 months in the USA (07-28 to 09-16). 
    10 days in Miami and the rest in NY. 
    I always wanted to go to college parties and high school parties. 
    Did type american pie parties, fraternity parties. I wanna crazy, wanna have fun! 

What advise me? 
    Maybe we can not enjoy in Brazil too! 

Thanks!

5. This one time I was drunk and i tried to jump off the roof into the swimming pool.  I broke my wrist.

6. ¿Habla español?

7. My parties aren't that crazy that I went to but the most memorable ones was this one night my friend was throwing a party at his house and this was when one of my friends just got into smoking and wasn't really used to hitting bongs before.
    Well one of the guys there had a bong and my friend was going to hit it, we go into the garage and the guy tells my friend that he will milk it for him so he can just hit it. This guy had a bong a little longer than a roor and he milks that thing full for my friend. My friend takes the hit and starts coughing non stop. He was done after that hit and it hit him right away.

Later that night he was tripping out and we were chilling in the living room and my friend just randomly puts his fingers into the fish tank and talking to the fish. He was also going woosah like from bad boys 2 and rubbing his ears. Funniest shit I've ever seen. Later on he played poker and actually won all the money. That guy is one of the craziest person I know and he's actually one of my best friends even now. I got some more but I feel like this is long enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Spring Fling at SUNY Cortland in May. So many fucking hammered college students everywhere. Main Street was jammed with like 2,000 college kids that are all fucked up running around. My friend and I did our own bar crawl after pregaming all day. Every bar was crazy packed. There were over a hundred cops on the street. It was chaos. It was awesome.

9. My friends threw a concert/party in their neighbor's back yard last August and right off the bat they were selling these cups of tequila + orange juice + who knows what else for $5. I bought two because that shit was delicious. After I get pretty drunk my sister conveniently locked her keys in her car and my spare was also in the car so we had to open the trunk (she has a Toyota which has a lever to open the trunk, really easy to get a hold of with a wire hanger) and I kicked in the back seat and unlocked the doors.

Later on in the night this old woman just shows up out of nowhere trying to get my sister to date her son, and says "You girls are so nice, if you give me a little bit of weed I'll go buy you guys some Mike's Hard" this woman was terribly drunk and I didn't want her to go but she insisted.

So thankfully she comes back with my Mike's Hard and I don't even think I drank all of it. All I remember after that is beating these two old guys over the head with a loaf of bread because they were talking shit. These guys were easily 45+ in a party full of 20-somethings.

Good night, though.  :smoke:

10. Not so much as during the party, but after the party ended and got canceled.( someone called the cops I believe). My friend who's never smoked or drank in his life, got completely shitfaced and smoked a lil. But he couldn't even move without falling and vomited like 5 times. We'll he can't go to his house cuz of how drunk he is, so me him and my other friend got dropped off in my neighborhood and he says he has to shit really badly and just absolutely couldn't hold it in anymore. So he goes to somebody's yard, and literally has his pants off and about to shit in their yard, till of course my other friends mom came out and saw him doing that, and busted our balls so badly. It was seriously just a hilarious scenario, I'm happy he didn't shit tho, that's not right shitting in someone's yard.

11. I understand Spanish but do not speak. 
    Can post in Spanish or English that I understand. 

Thank you!