Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

600W HPS/MH Autoflower

• Please log in to reply

Snem2012

Snem2012

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts
Hi, Im preparing on my first indoor grow.
Strains- Ak47x Diesel, Ak48
Lights- 600 watt HPS with switchable MH

Grow Tent- 56''x56''x78.5'' or in other words [4.5ftx4.5ftx6.5ft]
the grow tent is going to be lined with mylar with a 4" High Velocity Inline Fan hooked up to a carbon filter.

Im going to be starting off the seedlings under the MH on 20/4 as most suggest for autoflowering strains in dixie cups with fox farm happy frog.
Once there sexed they will be moved to 5 gallon grow bags filled with FFOF and some perlite

Main question is Will a 600 watt HPS be enough for 10-12 plants?

Also if I let a female get pollinated with another male autoflower will the seeds produced from the female be autoflowering seeds so I dont need to make another investment?

Snem2012

Snem2012

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts
bummpp

calicheese23

calicheese23

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,179 posts

Beachdude77

Beachdude77

Stoner For Hire!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
no man if a male pollinates a female there will be male and female seeds and i hope ur autos do good mine were shit they were mutants one gave me 3 gs and the other gave me 5gs and i had em under a 1000w hps

kurz266

kurz266

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Im about to do the same thing with the same plants. Although Im doing, akxdiesel, akxblue, and easyrider. Using a CAP ebb&gro and wantewd to do about 12 in same size tent. I have a 600wt switchable BUT, going to be using a 6ft light rail diaginaly. I think the light rail is key if you are using 600watts, especially with that many plants. This will be my second autoflower grow with this. The first was lowryder#2. Turned out very well but I could see that a light rail would help alot!

kurz266

kurz266

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Oh yeah I got the light rail 3.5 on ebay for 125 bux delivered

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users