Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strawberry cough PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dumy0, Jun 21, 2009.

1. strawberry cough 1.8 grams for 20$ super sticky.. really tastes like strawberry's and makes you cough lol
    [​IMG]

2. I picked up some strawberry cough today looks a little different but yours looks dank none the less

3. 1.8 of that for 20 is amazing

how much an eight? 40?

4. If its real strawberry cough your in for a treat.

Most dealers will jsut throw on a name though because good strawberry cough is hard a fuck to come by

5. I used to have a guy that was Strawberry Cough only, always had a Cali MMJ sticker on it.

It don't remember it ever making me cough, but when made myself cough it tasted like strawberries.

Great shit man, great price too..

6. nice! very frosty from what i can see. check out my cough pickup thread. one of my favorite strains : ] Mine didnt have that purple tint to it. looks really well grown .

7. yea i hate dealers that be doin that. my friend has his medical card and he sold me some from the quarter he picked up.

8. i think its like 50 in the club.. my friend hooked it up for me tho because i always smoke him out

9. Hell man thats niiicee...
    I put strawbarry leafs in bad tasting bud. Makes it taste all good n shet even makes it go down smooth try it. btw don't let the leafs dry it's all good just put it in there.

10. Am i the only person on this forum that thinks this looks like schwag? This is what S.C. should look like:

[​IMG]

11. I think I've had strawberry cough before, but I'm not sure.

It was real sticky and dense, tasted like strawberry, and made me cough.

12. #13 dumy0, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    [quote name='NYD']Am i the only person on this forum that thinks this looks like schwag? This is what S.C. should look like

your shit looks different but my shit aint schwag. lol

13. im going to try that

14. yehh... this is real sour diesal ^^^ the op looks like Shit buds