Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Trichomes SUPER MACROS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedidas, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Y'know, this is just a thought, but when I was a kid, we gave a daisy some blue colored water as a 5th grade science experiment, and it slowly turned the white pedals blue from bottom (of the pedal) to the top. This might be something similar. Just a thought lol..

2. I came across this thread after a search and thought it should be brought back for those who have not seen this sheer awesomeness.

3. this was my face

[​IMG]

4. Musttt smokeeeee must smoke.........:smoking:

5. ....jesus...christ

6. wow those are amazing

7. Holy shit, like a tiny ass peice of that bud would get somebody high...twice

8. Holy shit, nice man.

9. thats fucking gorgeous +rep

10. You got some dankity dank on your hands sir.

11. I searched this thread to show a friend, might as well bump it for those that haven't seen.

12. damn thats crazy... fire for sure

13. Hey weedidas, Im just finishing up my first grow and I was checking the trichomes to see if it were ready...and I noticed I had purple trichomes as well haha. anyways this freeked me out cause ive never heard of purple trichomes before but my question to you is how was the smoke ?!

14. wooooooooooooow wee

15. Word. I thought I was trippin when I got bud with purple trichs

16. #118 kalofkrypton, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    The grow I am just about to finish of a strain called Cynex has purple trichomes like this. I don't have as good of a camera however I have some very nice close ups of them in my journal. :-D

Read through this and the bud shot thread. Seriously epic man. Seriously have to say your macros are stuff of legends. :)