Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Trichomes SUPER MACROS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedidas, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Dude if High Times isn't retarded they'll take those pics fo sho.

Also very excited for the bud shots.
    Excellent work my friend.

2. dude please take a photo with that camera with a flame next to the trichomes i really wanna see wtf happens!

you should see the thc boil

3. damn!!! can't wait to see the full bud shots

4. Haha, that's an awesome idea, to bad I have to keep the camera shutter open about 2-3 seconds to take these shots, it would come out blurry but who knows. When I get a new DSLR, it will probably have video capability so that should make some interesting videos...

Bud shots are here: http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/414552-purple-trichomes-bud-shot.html#post4954504

5. Wow, thats amazing. Looking at nugget has never been so intriguing :wave:

6. OH MY GOD!!!!!!

i need to go clean up...

7. The first pic is my new desktop image :hello:

8. man weedidas you're always bringing sick shit to these forums, rep and keep it up bro!

9. beautiful shots guy

10. what kind of camera and lens are you using? a bunch of people asked you and it seems like youre avoiding answering it.

11. :eek:thats all i have to say

12. damn sweet pics bro there amazing, 2 thumbs way up!

13. Mentioned it in other threads, camera: nikon d40. Lens: 18-55mm with an attached lens that I built.

14. i need some too... i just nutted major time

15. ow ow ow ow ow ow i just creamed

16. Hang on for a sec, let me change my pants and wait till my erection goes.

Okay. Here we go.
    THAT IS AMAZZZINNNNGGG