Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swazi Gold strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Jun 21, 2009.

1. #21 DaN Th3 WeeD, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    Lol unfortunately I finished smoking the Swazi Gold I had left over just yesterday with a bunch of friends. But it wasn't very good looking anyways because it was really stuffed in the bag and it was quite compacted, but it sure smoked good :smoking:

2. Glad to see another south african on this forum, im from cape town and we pay around $12 for either a gram of indoor or hydro, or even a 15g bag of good outdoor kush, or a 30g bag of normal outdoor skunk... $6 for a 30g bag of swazi. i love this city ... high on that 15g bag of kush now

3. Another South African here. I went into the townships recently and bought a kg of swaz for R270 rand. Full of stems and seeds but once separated still makes a good smoke. I have a chronic dealer who sells me about 5 grams for R210 and that to me is expensive. But ya is Kush or Cal orange or cal mist. So its good to get some exotic strains every now and then.
    I live in Natal by the way. I often go down to the Transkei to get better quality Swaz

4. damn a whole kg??? some of the best shit i smoked was transkei, could you tell me how the durban poison from durban is? is it really as good as its made out to be... and how much would it be in natal? im from ct so we rarely get transkei or durban poison

5. Prices in your city are similar to mine( Im in Pretoria by the way) I pay around 150 Rands for 30g of Swazi Gold, sometimes less. And I pay around $8 to $10 for a gram of some really dank White widow or Ak-47. I recently got a large bag ( around 2 and a half bankies) of some nice Skunk for 250 rand.

6. Lol 210 Rand for 5 grams of chronic is quite a decent price. I pay around 80 or 100 rand a gram of some really dank stuff.

7. No one asked you but 30 grams (of dank!!!) for 18 bucks shocks my world and where I live 25 bucks for a gram of the dankest is legit, thats just how it happens to be, its not a rip off, the dankest of the dank is just a rarity here. The op is a lucky bastard when it comes to bud quality and prices idc what wages he earns.

8. I get 5g of Master Kush for R50 , R100 for like 7 Hindu Kush and R50/3g for AK-47.

9. If you are traveling in South Africa from any other country it would be the easiest for you to buy from taxi ranks if you don't know anyone who tokes here. It is risky and I would not sugest doing it unless there are no other options.
    And i get some AK and Indo skunk at insanely low prices around Pretoria area.
    Not that into Swazi, the taste.....sic

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsKOzrymxZE&feature=related]YouTube - Strain Hunters Africa Expedition - Part 1 - Green House Seed Co[/ame]

11. Wow man my dealer will be hearing about this. How do you get it so cheap? My dealer charges about 80 bucks a gram for chronic if you buy like 1 or 2 grams. but he does knock the price down a little the more you buy. Whereabouts in south africa are you??:smoke:

12. #32 Smoky B, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Dude what up, I’m from South Africa as well .Cape own to be precise and the internet also rated it weed capital of South Africa. I’ve never been any place else but I’ve smoked weed from all over the world. Fuck you guys do pay a lot over there. You’ve mentioned in the townships that it’s expensive and everybody grows their own, but they have I large supply of "tarrie" there but are very low quality and like R5 for a newspaper rolled banky the size of your first two fingers. Locally I get like indoor skunk R50 small banky like 3/4 size of your thumb. Loll I don’t buy in g so it’s weird to describe size. Hydro sells here same price ass do Swazi all indoor but purple haze and cheese n kush will sell R100-R200 for a banky the size of your middle 3 fingers anything more in price is a rip-off here , outdoor Swazi and skunk will go R30 for a barky double the size of the indoor skunk and Swazi bankys . and you get like really good Swazi like Swazi gold for R150 for 8 - 10 g and also a rooibaard Swazi witch is really something special for a swaz and sells for mostly same price as Swazi gold and I think its grown outdoor but really well cured . I made these connections in high school and still use them, there mostly white stoner college growers with surprising experience and well respected Rastafarians who share almost more than deal. It’s a really peaceful place if you make use of it and as the D.A is the ruling party instead of the rest in S.A witch is A.N.C. I fucking love Cape Town :)

13. Damn you guys are lucky, wish I could get high quality weed that cheap. When I visit Africa, I'll be happily to visit S.A. and try their weed and their culture is nice too :)

14. Lol south africa has the best weed.. Today I bought a bank bag of purple haze for R20 haha I don't know how many grams.. But its a sizeable bag and it cost (US 2.50) or R20.. I love this place!!

15. South Africans make the best beef jerky.

16. Haha its called bilton bru.. And it is THE best.. But our marijuana is better:D:hello:

17. That's it! One of my mates has a very traditional family and we were munching out on his dads homemade biltong all day. :smoke:

18. Hahahahahah!! Its not traditional food haha:p its just like we go to a butchery and there it is haha you don't have to go into the wild to find people who eat it lol:hello: but it is nice... Bilton made in another country won't be the same as in south africa.. We have many differnt types and accessories for making it better

19. this just in: South Africa is awesome
    One of y'all should post pictures of Swazi for us curious blades :D

20. dam man I should have read this sooner , but I bought a parcel of swazi a wile back but it was fucking HUGE like the size of 2 big Mac boxes fully packed with decent grade swazi that a bought for R250 with the Dollar being under I think R6 or whatever but that would be a bit under $20 . To bad I smoked that bud , but there were some big fat nugs there man . Bless the flowers , Bless the Weed