Vagina Bong, pussy required

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Cannabis, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Ok so I recently found this online, and I posted it in another thread, but I felt like it deserved a thread of its own; for people to post their thoughts about it.
    Its pretty funny.

2. mm now that would make money.
    fuck yea

3. if you put the bottom open end into a vagina, it would either cause the bong to be upside down if the girl is standing, or horizontal if the girl is sitting, and gravity would pull the water down towards the weed.

no-go.

4. great now i dont kno if i wanna have sex or smoke weed so im gonna do a lil of both.but that is very interesting

5. just tie her upside down on a sturdy chair dude

6. hahahahahahahahaha

7. See, what you do is have her put her legs over your shoulders and hang upside down, almost like a standing 69 but with her facing the other way.

Or better yet, she could do a keg stand while someone takes a fat rip from her snatch bong!:D

8. theres something called toxic shock.

but hey atleast you wont have to call her the next day since she'll be dead or dying.:p

9. hahaha. yeahhh...

10. if shes sitting then its perfect, the vag would be pointing diagonally towards me not horizontal. ever notice how the vag isnt straight down ? thats where the ass is actually, the vag is a little higher. itd be handsdown the best way to smoke with ur gf man

and wtf does gravity have to do with pulling the water down towards the weed? its like any other bong.. the weed isnt magically gonna be sucked thro the bowl into the water.. er i dont even understand what you mean by water goin to the weed... the weed is up there.. while the bong is attached to the pussy..

dont ruin my fun man

11. thanks for the female anatomy lesson.
    i'm a girl so I know a thing or two about vaginas myself, man.
    facepalm.

12. haha, owned.

13. haha thats horrible

14. :eek:hahahahahahaha:eek:

15. this reminds me of anal ring toss.

16. yea no problem bro anytime

17. "This should be very interesting at pot smoking orgies or just a weekend with the family."
    LOL priceless!

18. "Well baby since the bongs in your vag, I guess we'll just have to do anal tonight..bummer.."

:D:D:D

19. hahahah just found this.. (skip to 00:15)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh3Cy3-85Sw]YouTube - RepHresh[/ame]
    after period? represh
    after intimacy? represh
    after douching? represh (LOL)
    after smokin a bong out yo pussy? represh.

20. Virgin? :confused:

The Clit, may be pointed some what in your direction. But the actual canal of a vagina is pretty much parallel with the hole of the ass my friend. :wave: If it were not the case, then you wouldn't be able to do doggy style switching from one hole to another without changing positions. :rolleyes: Thats why if a chick rides you, she gets directly on top of you..not..at a 45 degree angle. :p