• Jun 20 2009 05:52 AM
  • 92 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Tastes Great

• The Cannabis
  • Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:52 AM

Ok so I recently found this online, and I posted it in another thread, but I felt like it deserved a thread of its own; for people to post their thoughts about it.
Its pretty funny.

vagina bong patent drawing Posted Image
As you probably noticed from the above picture, the Vagina Bong doesn't look a whole lot like a vagina. Instead, if I may direct your attention to the open end at the bottom, the Vagina Bong sits comfortably in the opening of the vagina, using the vaginal canal as a water reservoir from which to hold and draw the bong water. This should be very interesting at pot smoking orgies or just a weekend with the family. I'm thinking that both the smoke might have a slight hint of snatch and the woman who is using her lady parts as a dirty bong water reservoir might get incredibly fucked up and end up with a snatch that smells like nasty bong water. So there's the pros and cons. The Vagina Bong is not yet in production, but here's a snippet from the patent:

Replies (92)

• Banned

• blazedd
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:54 AM

mm now that would make money.
fuck yea

• My God, I'm a tomato!

• dirtybongwaterr
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:58 AM

if you put the bottom open end into a vagina, it would either cause the bong to be upside down if the girl is standing, or horizontal if the girl is sitting, and gravity would pull the water down towards the weed.

no-go.

• Civic
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 969 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:58 AM

mm now that would make money.
fuck yea

great now i dont kno if i wanna have sex or smoke weed so im gonna do a lil of both.but that is very interesting

• Cold beers?

• emazing
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 531 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:00 AM

if you put the bottom open end into a vagina, it would either cause the bong to be upside down if the girl is standing, or horizontal if the girl is sitting, and gravity would pull the water down towards the weed.

no-go.

just tie her upside down on a sturdy chair dude

• Tastes Great

• The Cannabis
  • Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:02 AM

just tie her upside down on a sturdy chair dude

hahahahahahahahaha

• A Pothead

• chewy_
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:03 AM

no-go.

See, what you do is have her put her legs over your shoulders and hang upside down, almost like a standing 69 but with her facing the other way.

Or better yet, she could do a keg stand while someone takes a fat rip from her snatch bong!:D

• wabbit season.

• kanibal rabbit
  • Bronze Member
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:20 AM

theres something called toxic shock.

but hey atleast you wont have to call her the next day since she'll be dead or dying.:P

• My God, I'm a tomato!

• dirtybongwaterr
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:20 AM

but hey atleast you wont have to call her the next day since she'll be dead or dying.:P

hahaha. yeahhh...

• Banned

• blazedd
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:33 AM

no-go.

if shes sitting then its perfect, the vag would be pointing diagonally towards me not horizontal. ever notice how the vag isnt straight down ? thats where the ass is actually, the vag is a little higher. itd be handsdown the best way to smoke with ur gf man

and wtf does gravity have to do with pulling the water down towards the weed? its like any other bong.. the weed isnt magically gonna be sucked thro the bowl into the water.. er i dont even understand what you mean by water goin to the weed... the weed is up there.. while the bong is attached to the pussy..

but hey atleast you wont have to call her the next day since she'll be dead or dying.

dont ruin my fun man

• My God, I'm a tomato!

• dirtybongwaterr
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:43 AM

if shes sitting then its perfect, the vag would be pointing diagonally towards me not horizontal. ever notice how the vag isnt straight down ? thats where the ass is actually, the vag is a little higher. itd be handsdown the best way to smoke with ur gf man

thanks for the female anatomy lesson.
i'm a girl so I know a thing or two about vaginas myself, man.
facepalm.

• A Pothead

• chewy_
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:47 AM

and wtf does gravity have to do with pulling the water down towards the weed? its like any other bong.. the weed isnt magically gonna be sucked thro the bowl into the water.. er i dont even understand what you mean by water goin to the weed... the weed is up there.. while the bong is attached to the pussy..

dont ruin my fun man

facepalm.

haha, owned.

• J-Darsh
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:49 AM

haha thats horrible

• Action Bastard

• GodILoveWeed
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:49 AM

:eek:hahahahahahaha:eek:

• The BIG Payback

• NIXXXON
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:54 AM

this reminds me of anal ring toss.

• Banned

• blazedd
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:57 AM

facepalm.

yea no problem bro anytime

• Designer Bud

• Hooked0NChronic
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 582 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:01 AM

"This should be very interesting at pot smoking orgies or just a weekend with the family."
LOL priceless!

• Walking Zombie

• Italia5239
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:06 AM

"Well baby since the bongs in your vag, I guess we'll just have to do anal tonight..bummer.."

:D:D:D

• Banned

• blazedd
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:19 AM

hahahah just found this.. (skip to 00:15)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh3Cy3-85Sw]YouTube - RepHresh[/ame]
after period? represh
after intimacy? represh
after douching? represh (LOL)
after smokin a bong out yo pussy? represh.

• So Gone For So Long

• Ragekai
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:31 AM

Virgin? :confused:

The Clit, may be pointed some what in your direction. But the actual canal of a vagina is pretty much parallel with the hole of the ass my friend. :wave: If it were not the case, then you wouldn't be able to do doggy style switching from one hole to another without changing positions. :rolleyes: Thats why if a chick rides you, she gets directly on top of you..not..at a 45 degree angle. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users