Flexeril (5mg)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LiVe4AThRiLL, Jun 19, 2009.

1. just got these for 3 weeks because of my neck injury

ive been taking these 5mg tabs, 3x a day but they havent been doing much at all, no drowsiness, no muscle relaxing (i thought thats what it was for), and overall, no fun. it really doesnt feel like they're doing anything at all.

..so i was just wondering how many i should take to actually get some relief, or should i ask for something better?

2. They don't get you high, and they don't do much in the way of what they're prescribed for.

Ask for something stronger if they're not helping you out any.

3. They are definitely not something to get high off of, but they do tend to relax my muscles.

I've been given some for free from a friend before, and I've usually just taken a couple before I go to bed. :confused_2:

4. flexeril are shit, tell your doctor its not helping the pain and hopefully he'll get you some shit with real diazepam

5. When i fucked up my back at the gym my doctor gave me Darvocet and Flexiril. That was cool.

Recently he gave me Lorazapam - Those were cool.

6. i know its not supposed to get you high, idk if thats what everyone thought i meant by fun, i just meant that i cant really do much, im just chillin around the house in a neck brace.

i was just hoping it would mellow me out or just relax me but it isnt even doing the thing it was prescribed for. ill get sum better stuff then. thanks guys