Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Flexeril (5mg)

• Please log in to reply

LiVe4AThRiLL

LiVe4AThRiLL

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 147 posts
just got these for 3 weeks because of my neck injury

ive been taking these 5mg tabs, 3x a day but they havent been doing much at all, no drowsiness, no muscle relaxing (i thought thats what it was for), and overall, no fun. it really doesnt feel like they're doing anything at all.

..so i was just wondering how many i should take to actually get some relief, or should i ask for something better?

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts
They don't get you high, and they don't do much in the way of what they're prescribed for.

Ask for something stronger if they're not helping you out any.

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 47,293 posts

Micl

Micl

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 200 posts
flexeril are shit, tell your doctor its not helping the pain and hopefully he'll get you some shit with real diazepam

sirsm0kesal0t

sirsm0kesal0t

Come on Man. Yall Know Me

• Old School
  • 2,229 posts
When i fucked up my back at the gym my doctor gave me Darvocet and Flexiril. That was cool.

Recently he gave me Lorazapam - Those were cool.

LiVe4AThRiLL

LiVe4AThRiLL

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 147 posts
i know its not supposed to get you high, idk if thats what everyone thought i meant by fun, i just meant that i cant really do much, im just chillin around the house in a neck brace.

i was just hoping it would mellow me out or just relax me but it isnt even doing the thing it was prescribed for. ill get sum better stuff then. thanks guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users