Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Wierd smelling weed (Cologne/Perfume/Citrusy)

• Please log in to reply

havesomefun

havesomefun

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
What's up GC, just picked up a qp tonight, and this stuff smells like nothing I've ever smoked. Usually smell is a good thing, but this time it's not the case.
I can't describe what it exactly is, but it's definitely smells sweet, almost like perfume or cologne. My dealer said that it comes from Cali so they scent it, but he didn't tell me with what, he also said the regs smell like dryer sheets... what the fuck?
I've been smoking for almost 2 years now, and this is the first time I've come across this. Does anyone have any first hand experience? What I'm basically asking is, is this shit safe to smoke?

Litew8stoner

Litew8stoner

Ganja Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 1,192 posts
Ive smoked the regs that smell like dryer sheets and they taste like em too.

It probaly isnt too safe to smoke but they really only put a quick spray on it they didnt soak it or anything. Fire it up, you'll live.

suckmyjesus420

suckmyjesus420

nikki_yo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts
i smoked some nasty weed someone sprayed and got me and my brother sick and gave me a killer migrain

afgooey

afgooey

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,012 posts
im smoking regs that taste like dryer sheets right now! not bad actually

some weed just has weird smells, i dont know if people scent it, it is a possiblilty tho. i wouldnt worry about it unless the smoke is unusually foul or harsh.

the smell of mj has puzzled me forever. like its always diff but always the same. what a wonderful plant is all i can say. i want a fat nug of kush just to smell it right now, i mean u can take it away after so i cant smoke it, i just want to smell that fucker.

Crownic

Crownic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,592 posts
I've heard of stupid dealers spraying their bud with hair spray and shit, don't know if its true or not.

havesomefun

havesomefun

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Thanks for the replies people, going to light up a blunt right now. Will let you know.

ManOnTheMoon424

ManOnTheMoon424

Shit, I don't do much

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts
I wouldn't be surprised if they sprayed cologne in the plants watter supply? lmao. sounds crazy...but that's the only legitamite reason...probably not too healthy. maybe they even spray the cologne on the bud after curing? even more obscure.

havesomefun

havesomefun

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I wouldn't be surprised if they sprayed cologne in the plants watter supply? lmao. sounds crazy...but that's the only legitamite reason...probably not too healthy. maybe they even spray the cologne on the bud after curing? even more obscure.

Sorry I didn't clarify for any of you guys, but I think what my dealer meant was that since they have to somehow ship it over from the west coat (I live in Pennsylvania), that they spray the bud with a scent or something along those lines so that the smell won't get noticed. Cause when I first opened that zip-lock it didn't smell anything remotely close to weed.

But anyways, blunt is tasty, like always. So I'm not going to think too much about it, unless I start coughing up blood or something :knock on wood:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users