ATTENTION! How to make a BIC flame bigger?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke&Toke, Jun 18, 2009.

1. How do I safely make my flame on my BIC lighter bigger? Just wondering... THANKS

2. :laughing: :laughing: Sometimes you've got to check!

3. Hairspray!

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Hahahahaha awesome response, welcome to the city

5. i have a dream, that someday everyone will learn how to search. seriously... i typed your title into google (without the ATTENTION! part) and got instant results..

6. Just to let you know... Posting it on the city not only helps the poster, but everyone else when they do a search on GC. So... Instead of selfishly searching it,how about posting it for people with the same question? :gc_rocks:

THERE YA GO.

7. Blow on it

8. It must have the adjuster on it. That small black thing you move back and forth. Move it all the way open (right). Take off the metal cover to expose the inner workings. Lift the black piece and work it over the white gear, back to the left. Do that 2 times max and stand the fuck back

9. Give this video a try :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OejJzZVZRS8]YouTube - How to make a Big Flame![/ame]

Good luck and watch out not to burn yourself, friend.
    Farewell.

10. +rep man. GREAT post.
    (You scratch my back, I scratch yours.)

11. The thing is, i've never seen a bic with a flame adjuster on it, so I think that is why the op made this post. I don't think you can make the flame bigger on BIC lighters.

12. nice rickyism

13. Im pretty sure youre right...

14. is this a riddle???? um?? hold two bic flames together??? i hope i win.

15. You can only do it with crack lighters. You take off the sliver casing around the flame and then turn the crank all the way to the big side, lift it up and turn back to its original position (with out cranking it back) and keep doing that. Be careful man they get real big real quick and don't just leave it lying around for anyone to use cuz thats fucked up.

Edit- Got me seriously replying to threads from 5 years ago n shit.